Chapter 51 - The End.

READ ALL PLEASE

RECAP

Amara Bell is best friends with the one and only Cameron Dallas, however, Cameron has slightly different feelings. One day, when Cameron picks up Amara from school he begins to make small moves on her. Cameron asks to stay the night, they've been friends for so long, Amara's mom thinks nothing of it so she says yes. When Cameron comes over, he kisses Amara for the first time. This then leads to a heated make out session that Amara isn't so comfortable with. Days pass and the relationship between the two is still strong; until Nash comes in. Nash makes fun of them and even admits to Cameron that he has a small crush on Amara.

Weeks pass and there is small drama between Nash and Cameron. Amara and Cameron date, but they soon get broken apart by a small party. Cameron was caught cheating. Amara moves on and meets a new guy a few weeks later named Shawn. Shawn turns out to be controlling and a friend of Amaras ex, Matthew. Cameron manages to save Amara and swoop her of her feet again.

A few days the two are back together. Cameron tells Amara about a tour he was invited to go to, because of Vine, called Magcon. Cameron asks if she would like to go with him. Amara says yes and was required to pack by tomorrow. The only small detail Cameron left out, was that Shawn and Matt would be there.

While on the tour, Cameron and Amara finally make love for the first time. The next day, however, Amara experience's pregnancy-like symptoms. It isn't possible that she is pregnant. She realizes that the cancer she was treated for a while back, has returned. Amara is immediately rushed into the hospital and treated.

A few weeks pass, and the whole Magcon gang is staying at a hotel longer than they please. Cameron, Nash, Hayes, and Carter all quit Magcon due to the greedy Bart. Amara comes back and arrives in the arms of Cameron. Even told to not do physical activity, the two make love again as a rejoice. All the Magcon members meet up and talk about the fans they met. Nash won't talk about his fan he met, which makes Cameron upset and causes him to race out of the room. The guys all follow, but Amara stays to try to talk to Nash. Instead, he kisses her and quickly apologizes. Amara runs to catch up with the group.

They finally find Cameron at a little pizzeria down the street. He sits alone. Amara goes up to him and tells him how childish it is that he ran away. Cameron won't believe it. Amara hesitates to be honest with him, but she is. She tells him that Nash just kissed her. Caring about her, Cameron stands up and yells, making a huge scene. Amara runs out.

Amara then makes her way back to the hotel only to find Nash has left to go back home. She quickly gets to the airport and stops Nash from leaving with a kiss. Amara tells Nash her love for him and her new hatred for Cameron.

Amara's POV

"That's not possible. This isn't possible," Nash said as he seemed to snap out of a daydream.

"What?" I questioned. I was confused. One moment Nash was completely agreeing to my every word; the next, he disagrees to it all.

"You've loved him, you always have," he then said.

"Nash."

"The way you look at him, the way you smile at him, they way you look after him; they're all signs of true love."

"Nash! What are you trying to say?" I ask.

"Even though I've been waiting my whole life for you to admit you love me," he paused. "It's not right."

Nash looked off into the distance.

Of course he would make this dramatic. Of course I would make this dramatic.

"I got what I wanted and I wasn't satisfied." He turned to me and grabbed my shoulders. "Amara. You belong with him. Always. Forever and ever. Don't tell yourself otherwise."

"O-okay," I stumbled across my words.

"I love you too," he leaned in and kissed me one last time. A passionate kiss, one that I wanted to last forever; but he wasn't Cameron.

"Thank you Nash, for everything." I smiled. "Are you still going to leave?"

He sighed and contemplated his thoughts. "Yes, it's for the best. I'll see you soon though."

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I ask one last time.

"I'm sure." We both stood up and gave each other a hug. "Now," he pulled away. "Go."

I looked at his beautiful blue eyes and I took a few steps backwards. I then spun around and made my way back to Cameron.

I've been so stupid. This whole love thing is stupid. Indebting your life to someone because they make you smile and care about you. Such a silly concept.

The only other thing silly is I always end up finding myself feeling this love for Cameron. No matter how much I hate his actions and thoughts, I always end up crawling back.

Sure, I love Nash with all my heart. I would do absolutely anything for him if he ever needed it. I just didn't love him the way I loved Cameron. It only took me to chase Nash down and confess my undying, what I thought was love, to him.

With Nash my love was a puppy love. I loved him as a brother but I loved him more than that. I didn't want him to be just a friend. With Cameron, however, he was true. He was the one I could rely my life on, the one with my heart forever stolen. No matter how hard I tried to not love Cameron, I would always end up giving in and losing. I couldn't take my love away from him.

The best part was that Cameron knew that. He would continue to know that for years and years and years. The friendship between Nash and I would also last for years and years. A friendship that could never be broken.

It only took three years for Cameron and I to finally commit our love for each other forever. It was beautiful. The wedding was like no other. The song Shawn wrote to commemorate our love was like no other.

It only took a few more months to complete the family.

Even though our love story is crazy and messed up, even though we've both messed up in multiple ways, we work. We both work perfectly and undoubtedly well.

That's all I could ever ask for.

A/N: oops. I ended it. Oops. Ooooooops.

Sorry it's a short ending. Its cute, that's all that really matters.

I hope you've all enjoyed reading this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I never expected this story to become as big as it has. A few hundred reads was all I really expected, but you have all showed me much more than that.

I will continue to write.

I have a Shawn Mendes story I plan to write coming up, and I have another Cameron one coming too (: I will probably post a little note in this one to warn you guys I uploaded another story.

If you guys have any suggestions for my writing I would love to hear them! So leave a few comments (I read them ALL)

Oh and just so you guys know, I will be uploading a few possible covers on SoundCloud. So follow me on Twitter and on there (both @morbidmendes).

And as you all know I love Shawn with all my heart. I have been given the privilege to see him and Taylor Swift in concert on August 8th (which is also Shawn's birthday!) in Seattle, Washington. So if any of you are going, warn me!!

I love you guys with all my heart and I want to thank you once again with this amazing opportunity you've all given me.

If you ever need help with anything or want to talk, message me with the following apps of text me (:

Twitter: morbidmendes

Insta: shayna.bailey

Snapchat: shaynaxobailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Here's one last:

Püma :D