Chapter 20 - Or Else

A/N: Decided to update again cause #yolo (actually a bunch of you were commenting and it was kinda sweet how you were in suspense) SURPRISE!

Amara's POV

I looked at my cup then back at Shawn. "What?" I asked confused. "I just met you today, and-I don't know." Shawn looked down at his lap. "I'm sorry."

"Really," He practically screamed.

I was literally at war with myself. Cameron has been my best friend for years and we had an off and on relationship. Shawn was someone I met earlier that day who I barely know. The advantage to that is I met a knew person and could have a new friend.

Shawn started to stand up, "Yes." I fringed afraid he was going to hit me.

"I've been fighting for you for over six years, and you say no. You loved me then!" He started to full on yell.

"What?" I asked utterly confused.

Shawn took a deep breath. "Amara, I don't know if you remember me, but I was friends with you and Cameron. We hung out everyday in the fifth grade. Cam and me stopped talking because we both had crushes on you and we kept competing for your hand. He obviously won because you guys are still friends."

I was shocked. "But Shawn, I don't remember you."

"I know. I moved away about six months after we became friends. I understand how you would've forgotten."

I took a breath, "I'm sorry but I don't like you like that."

"It's fine. But you'll date me."

"No,"

"You will, or Cam gets hurt. Now lets go to your house."

He stood up, grabbed my arm, and dragged me to his car. I took my seat and decided to check my phone for texts from Cameron; there were five.

From Cameron:

Amara I'm sorry.

Please don't be mad.

Ammmmaaaarrrrraaaa.

Amara I'm honestly sorry.

Fine ignore me.

To Cameron:

Sorry I didn't reply. I was being raped.

From Cameron:

What?????

To Cameron:

It was a joke. But Shawn is forcing me to date him.

I figured now would be a good time to break the news.

From Cameron:

He's getting beat.

To Cameron:

Cameron...

From Cameron:

He's forcing you!

To Cameron:

I know, but he said that if I told you the truth he'd hurt you.

From Cameron:

Then why'd you tell me?

To Cameron:

I thought you should know the truth.

"We're here. I think." Shawn announced.

I looked up and saw we were at my house. There was just one thing off, a person was sitting on the front porch. They looked up, Cameron.

A/N: Hi. Today I recommend to read The Renter (its a Cam fanfic) You'll love it I promise. :D

↓ Follow me on ↓

Twitter: @damnmmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma :D