Chapter 29 - Scared

Cameron's POV

"Wait," Nash stood in front of Amara. "How did you get the Magcon stuff?"

"Cameron gave it to me," She turned and looked at me. My eyes widened.

"Wait. She knows?" Nash turned and asked me. I nodded cautiously.

"She's coming with us tomorrow," I gulped.

"Yes!" He exclaimed then picked up Amara and spun her around in a circle. I stood there awkwardly, and a little jealous. "Wait. Shawn and Matt are going to be there."

"I'm taking a risk," Amara smiled. "Besides you guys could be my body guards!"

"Yeah," Nash said sarcastically.

"We'll watch you. I promise," I said to Amara as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I kissed her cheek.

"Ew," Nash said disgusted. He pretended to cough and choke. I looked at Amara, who was rolling her eyes and laughing. I started to laugh too; I couldn't help it, her laugh was so cute.

"Admit it," I started to tell Nash. "You think it's cute."

He thought for a second; trying to contemplate if I was right or wrong. "I guess you're right," Nash groaned. "No matter how much I hate to admit it." He rolled his eyes.

"Let's go to your house and get you packed," I kissed Amara's cheek again.

"Okay," She smiled. I immediately intertwined our hands together.

"Nash, don't burn the house down. I have some clothes you can borrow set out on my bed," I told Nash as Amara and I approached the door.

"K!" Nash yelled as Amara opened the front door. We walked outside onto the cement walkway. I could think of so many memories of Amara and I, just by glancing over my front yard. I remembered the time when we were both five and were chasing each other around the green lawn in our bathing suits. I finally found my chance and reached for her tie on her bikini; I didn't know it was going to untie. I chuckled at the thought of that memory.

"What are you laughing about?" Amara smiled.

I shrugged, "Just memories." She smiled again then reached behind her to shut the door. Her right hand grasped the doorknob and pulled; a firm clunk was then heard. She returned back to me, her left arm wrapped around my right.

"Please tell me," She insisted. Her eyes looked up at mine.

I couldn't resist, "I was remembering that time when I accidentally untied your bikini." I laughed just thinking about it again.

"'Accident,'" She put one air quote around the word, then laughed.

"It was I swear!" I raised my voice trying to win this stupid argument. Amara rolled her eyes.

"Let's go, we're not even out if your driveway yet," She said looking up at me again. I nodded then kissed her cheek. With her arm still wrapped around mine, we began to walk out of my driveway.

"I'm still hesitant about bringing you," I told Amara truthfully. I didn't want her to get hurt anymore.

"I am too, but I want to have fun," She said in an unenthusiastic tone.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," I kissed her cheek.

"I know, but I want too," This time she smiled. "I know, there are risks. But life is one big ball of risks, Cameron. I can't sit inside and be afraid to go outside. I have to get up and do something." I stared at her with my jaw touching the ground. "What?" She asked referring to my open mouth.

I shook my head. "You have a great point."

"Well I know Shawn and Matt are going to be there. They live two blocks away from me, it can't be much of a difference," She shrugged.

"True," I said. "I understand why you want to go, and I'm not going to stop you."

"Good," She smiled. "My house was two houses back, just saying," She laughed and so did I. We both turned around and headed back to her house. She turned a sharp left and headed up the pebble pathway that led to her house. Amara let go of my arm and ran up the stairs that took her to her porch. She twisted the doorknob and let herself enter her house. She then shut the door.

I rolled my eyes and ran to the porch. I fumbled on the stairs but continued to keep moving forward. I knocked on the door. "Amara! Let me in!" I sang.

"What's the password?" She asked in a serious tone.

I thought for a second. "I love you?" I heard nothing for a few seconds.

"I guess that'll do," She opened the door. I ran in and tackled her on the couch; which was located a few feet from the door. "Your body is touching mine," She stated a little disgusted.

"Your point?" I chuckled.

"Oh nothing, I just decided to state it," She laughed. As she giggled more I kissed her plump pink lips. "Were you trying to make me shut up?" Amara asked.

"Nope. I just wanted to kiss you," I smiled the kissed her again.

"So you love me right?" I nodded. "That means you wouldn't hurt me right?" I nodded again. "Then get off of me cause you're hurting me!" She yelled then giggled.

"Fine," I said getting off of her. She took a deep breath trying to fill her lungs again. "I'm sorry," I said in a baby voice then pouted. I was expecting her to give me a hug or kiss.

"Too late," Amara snapped her head up then ran upstairs to her room. I groaned then turned to walk up the carpeted stairs. I took the steps slow; deciding to scare her. I reached the top step then slowly made my way to the left. The floor decided to creak, but I ignored it. I took five more steps and stood on the side of her door.

I peaked inside and saw her throwing a shirt into her suitcase. I turned back to where she couldn't see me. I created a plan in my mind to pop around the corner really quickly and scare her. I got into position and popped around the corner only to find myself screaming. "Why-what-how?" I asked out of breath from the scream.

Amara was dying of laughter. "I heard you and knew you were going to scare me. Got you!" She laughed some more.

"I hate you," I crossed my arms and made a disgusted face.

"Good," She smiled then went back to packing.

A/N: Short, I know. Lame, I know. It's a filler. Don't judge.

QOTD: Team Cameron? Team Nash? Team Shawn? Team Matt? Team Carter? Team Jack G? Team Jack J? Team Aaron? Team Taylor? Comment below (totally unrelated to the story, just in real life) #TeamShawn ;)

▲ Follow me on ▲

Twitter: @damnmmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

YouTube: /shaynaandkayliah

SUBSCRIBE AND THUMBS UP!

Püma :D