Chapter 18 - New

Amara's POV

I stared into the black lens and made the stupidest face I could possibly do. Snap. One iPad down, seven to go.

Connor and I moved down the line of iPads and took the ugliest pictures of ourselves and set them as the backgrounds. "One more." Connor said to me in relief.

I stared in the camera again, crossed my eyes and stuck out my tongue. "That's probably the sexiest face I've ever seen you do." Cameron popped up out of nowhere.

Snap. "Why thank you." I said turning around to Cameron with the same face as before. Cameron broke down laughing and so did I. All of a sudden Cameron snorted and I continued to laugh harder.

"Alright guys you're drawing attention." Connor patted my back. I slowly began to stop laughing, I could feel my cheeks burn; this stated they were red.

"Let's actually go shopping now." Jc said as Cameron intertwined his fingers with mine. We all walked out of the Apple store and headed towards Hollister.

"Guys I need a gas mask." I joked. They all laughed and I smiled.

Cameron dragged me inside the horrid smelling store. I started gagging but chose not to show it. I looked over at Kian who was being bombarded by a clerk.

"You could be a model for our store. We pay a lot." She insisted.

"Sorry but my face wouldn't look good if the lights were always dimmed. How much is your electricity bill? One dollar a month?" Kian spat then walked away. The store clerk stood there speechless.

"Nice one." I said to Kian giving him a high five.

"Thanks." He smiled.

I turned back around to see the guys with two shopping bags each. "You guys bought that much stuff in two seconds?" I said flabbergasted. Jc, Connor and Cameron nodded. "Holy crap."

Kian laughed. "Guys these days." I chuckled.

"Where do you want to go now?" Jc asked all of us.

I shrugged, I honestly didn't care where we went. "How about we got to a store Amara would like? Like Forever 21." Connor suggested.

"I'm cool with it." I admitted smiling, I did need new clothes.

"Alright." Kian, Jc, and Cameron agreed. 

We all walked out of the store and headed across the mall to Forever 21. It took us five minutes to finally get there. I walked into the store as the guys stayed outside and flirted with the girls walking by, even Cameron was flirting which made me jealous. 

I continued on and walked to the shirts. I found a bunch of cute crop tops which would be perfect for summer, which was coming in two months. I picked up three and headed for the bottoms section. I grabbed a few pairs of black leggings, they were buy four for ten dollars. You can't resist deals like that. I figured what I got was enough. Cameron would probably want to come back to the mall in a week anyway.

I made my way to the cash register to pay for the items I picked up. I suddenly bumped into someone. "Sorry!" I apologized looking up. A guy stood in front of me. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a plaid t-shirt and jeans.

"It's okay." He smiled, and it was gorgeous. "What's your name beautiful?"

I blushed. "Amara, you?"

"Shawn," He smiled. "You're really pretty."

"Thanks. You are too?" I laughed.

Shawn laughed. "Can I have your number?" He stuck out his phone. I nodded and took his phone, created a contact, and took a picture of my face for the photo. "That's a hot face." He told me referring to the recent photo I took, I looked like a rabid rat.

"I'm going to go pay for this, text me later?" I asked. He nodded. I turned and went to stand in line.

It took me about ten minutes to pay for my things. I walked out of the store with a Forever 21 bag in my right hand and a smile on my face.

"Why so happy?" Kian asked me.

"Oh nothing." I blushed.

"Tell us!" Jc begged.

"Fine. I accidentally bumped into this really cute guy, named Shawn." I admitted. Cameron looked at me with anger. "And I gave him my number and he called me pretty." I practically fangirled, even though he wasn't famous.

"Let's go home." Cameron insisted.

Jc, Kian, and Connor looked at Cameron upset. "Alright?"

A/N: Happy update! :)

↓ Follow me on ↓

Twitter: @damnmmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma :D