Chapter 10 - My Heart

A/N: Before you read this I would like to to thank all of you for voting, reading and commenting. I honestly never thought this story would get 2K reads. I didn't even expect it to get 500. But thank you so much!

Amaras POV

I walked out of Matt's house with tears flowing out my eyes. I heard his door slam behind me but I didn't bother looking back. That house has too many bad memories. When Matt abused me, when Matt broke up with me, and just now.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I wanted to ignore it but the tap turned into a 'grab-you-on-the-shoulders-and-turn-you-around.' I saw the face, Cameron. He was crying, his eyes and cheeks were stained red. I didn't feel bad. "What?" I asked in a snotty attitude.

More tears came down his face. "I-I'm s-sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Cameron." I said harshly, I turned around and kept walking. Cameron ran ahead of me and stopped me.

"I love you."

"Obviously not 'cause you just had sex with a girl in public." I smiled then tried to get around him.

"I wasn't the one doing it."

I laughed. "Well it sure didn't look like it."

"I was trying to get her off of me."

"Not very hard! Cameron you're stronger than that, I know you are!"

"I tried! Remember when we walked into the party and were ripped apart?" I nodded. "Carter pulled me over to the circle that was formed. When he did he said and I quote 'Matt arranged a surprise for you.'"

"Uh huh."

"It's true! Matt payed that girl to mess with me!"

Although that sounded exactly like Matt, most of me couldn't believe Cameron.

"Cameron I want to believe you but I just can't." A tear slipped from my eye. "I love you. At least I thought I did. Our friendship which has lasted for 9 years you just crushed. You also crushed the trust I had for you. Goodbye Cameron." I stepped to the side to walk away.

Cameron stopped me. "Can I have one last kiss." I shook my head, but his finger lifted my face up to his. He leaned in a kissed my lips. This kiss was unlike any he gave me. This kiss reminded me of pure love. I lifted my hands up and gripped his hair in between my fingers.

He pulled away. "I love you Amara. More than anything."

My hands went back to my sides. "I'm sorry. Goodbye Cameron." He let me walk past him and back to my house. I started to full on cry but I tried hiding it as he stared at me walk away. I could sense he was crying too.

I reached my house in the approximate time of ten minutes. I reaches my doorstep and tried to hide my tears as I quickly ran up to my room.

I went to my closet and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I turned to walk to my bathroom to wash my make-up and tears off of my face. I looked into the mirror and saw a girl who just lost her best friend and 90% of the liquids in her body.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen downstairs. My mom or dad thankfully were not home yet. I went the freezer and grabbed a quart of ice cream and a spoon and brought it back to my room.

I turned on my iPod and sadly the song Forever and Always by Parachute was on.

I want you forever,

Forever and always.

Through the good and the bad and the ugly.

We'll grow old together,

Forever and always.

I shut my iPod off immediately. I sat on my bed with the ice cream and a spoon. I slowly ate it dreading everything I said to Cameron. I was so harsh; I acted as if I had no feelings. I sighed remembering I couldn't change the past. That was when I thought of a brilliant idea. I immediately grabbed my phone.

To Nash:

You won.

From Nash:

Won what?

To Nash:

My heart.

A/N: OH SNAP WHAT JUST HAPPENED? GAHHHHHHHH Update will be tomorrow sorry :/

↓ Follow me on ↓

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

♥ I love my Pümas ♥