Chapter 16 - Hang

Cameron's POV

I woke up to a slight knock. My eyes quickly flashed open; I was on the couch with Amara and she was asleep on my shoulder. I gently picked her up and layed her down the opposite way. I stood up and went to the front door cautiously. I peered through the window beside the door and saw my mom. I unlocked the door and opened it. "Hi." I said letting her walk past me.

"Sorry I came late, I left my key here and I left the trip I was on early so I could rest."

"Ok cool." I told her.

"Is Amara staying over?" I nodded. "Ok that's fine. I'm going to go upstairs and head to bed. Sorry for waking you."

"Ok and it was fine, you don't have to be sorry." My mom smiled at me, then turned to go upstairs to her room.

I turned and went back to the couch where Amara was still sound asleep. I smiled as she shuffled to face me. I picked her up and carried her to my room where it was more comfortable.

I pulled back my sheets and gently layed her down. I pulled the covers back over her. I turned and went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt for her in the morning.

I stripped down to my boxers and crawled next to her in bed then drifted back to sleep.

---

I woke up for the second time this morning, but this time with a gentle kiss on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Amara smiling a cheesy smile. "Morning gorgeous." I said kissing her nose back in return.

"Morning." She replied.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked her eagerly. She shrugged. "Wanna go hang out with Jc, Kian, and everyone else?"

"Yeah!" Her face lit up.

"I have clothes you can wear over on the chair." I told her pointing to a wooden chair in the corner of my room. She stood up and walked over to it, picked up the clothes, and went to the bathroom.

I reaches over and grabbed my phone off my nightstand.

To Jc:

Can me and Amara come over today?

From Jc:

Of course you can dude!

To Jc:

Thanks man :)

I put my phone back on my nightstand and went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of shorts, then I walked to my dresser and grabbed a shirt. I quickly threw them on then sat on my bed waiting for Amara.

She came out of the bathroom right as I sat down. She always looked stunning in my clothes. "You look amazing." I told her as I kissed her forehead.

"Thanks, but I need make-up." She frowned.

"No you don't, you look fine." I pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Can I borrow your brush?" I nodded. "Thank you." Amara turned and went back to my bathroom to brush her long locks. I followed her in the bathroom and watched her brush her hair for a bit. After awhile I became bored, so I took the brush from her and brushed my own hair. "Hey!" She yelled upset I stole the brush.

"I need to brush my hair too!" I told her laughing.

"Its fine. I was done anyways." She stormed out.

"Babe!" I said chasing Amara. I saw she was sitting on my bed laughing.

"You realize I was being sarcastic right?" I slowly nodded. "But I like it when you call me babe..."

I smiled then engulfed her in a hug. "Babe hurry up I wanna see my friends."

She smiled. "I'm ready I'm just waiting on you dummy."

"Oh." I laughed. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and walked back to Amara, intertwining our fingers. She looked up at me and smiled. "We're off!"

A/N: UPDATE! I added a bunch of new characters so I hope ya like. And if you're ready this...SHOUTOUT TO MY BFF CAUSE SHE READS MY STORIES AND DOESN'T JUDGE ME! Love ya ;)

↓ Follow me on ↓

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

♥ I love my Pümas ♥