Chapter 30 - Green Light

Amara's POV

I zipped my suitcase then brushed the imaginary sweat off my forehead. Cameron laughed, "Was it really that much work?" I nodded then fell back on my bed. Cameron fell back next to me.

"What time is it?" I asked adjusting myself to face him.

"One thirty," He answered with a smile.

"Wanna get lunch?" I asked as my stomach grumbled. He giggled then nodded. "Where do you want to go?"

We both thought is silence. "How about Red Robin?" Cameron threw out as we both sat up.

"But thats so fancy, I was thinking more of McDonalds or Taco Bell."

"Consider it a date," He flashed a smile again.

"Do I have to change? Or is this okay?" I asked referring to the Magcon t-shirt and beanie I was wearing.

"You look perfect," Cameron leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Sure," I got up and went across my room to my full body mirror.

"You look amazing! I swear," He said with a smile. Cameron stood up and walked over to me; I was still standing in the mirror. His arms wrapped around my waist and his head made its way to the crook of my neck. Wet lips were quickly placed on my skin. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said back. He kissed my neck again; my stomach grumbled. "Okay let's go I'm starving."

Cameron laughed, "Fine." He pulled away from the previous position then wrapped his hand around mine; our fingers interlocked together. We both turned to head towards the door. I swung our hands while they were together. "Stop," Cameron whined.

"Make me!" I yelled as I ripped our hands apart then ran downstairs. Cameron groaned then started to chase after me. I reached the bottom stair step then took a sharp left, hopefully losing him off my tail. I let myself enter a little utility closet my the kitchen. I shut the door quietly then stood there against a washing machine. I tried to keep my outrageous breathing down.

I heard really quite foot steps in front of the wood door. I held my breath. "Amara, come out where ever you are," Cameron yelled. I could hear his foot steps become distant. I let out the breath I was holding. The door quickly opened, "Found you!" I screamed simultaneously. Cameron laughed then engulfed me into a hug.

"You scared me," I frowned into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," He kissed my forehead.

"You better be," I grabbed his hand and walked out of the utility closet. "You want to drive?" I asked Cameron as I headed to the front door.

"Yeah sure," He responded running ahead of me to open the door for me. I thanked him then walked to my car, a blue little Chevy Sonic. I opened the door for myself, since Cameron was still fiddling with the lock on the front door. I sat down on the black leather seat, strapped myself in, then twiddled my thumbs. "Sorry," Cameron said as he quickly sat down in the car and buckled his seatbelt.

"It's fine," I smiled.

"Where are the keys?" He frantically searched his pockets. I laughed. "What?" He raised his voice.

"The car's already on you dummy," I giggled again.

"Wow," He rolled his eyes, he then switched the car to reverse and slowly backed out of the driveway. Cameron then turned right and headed to Red Robin.

"You're not stupid so don't be to hard on yourself," I told him making sure he realized he was amazing.

"I am in some situations," He responded blankly.

"Well I can't argue with that," I laughed.

"Ouch," His hand went to his chest, he pretended he was heart. I laughed again.

"You're such a dork."

"Yeah, but I'm your dork," He slowed down the car as we approached a red light. I looked over at him and saw he was looking straight back at me. I smiled and so did he.

"Green light," I said as I saw the light turn out of the corner of my eye. Cameron accelerated the car.

"I saw it," He said.

"Sure."

"I did!" He raised his voice a little.

"You're very competitive," I laughed. Cameron blushed. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about, plus its kind of cute."

"Good," He said slowing down again, this time for the entrance of Red Robin. "You ready for our date?" I nodded then gulped.

A/N: Haha update! Next chapta will be the date. :) You guys are amazing btw.

QOTD: Have you met the Magcon boys yet? (I haven't *tear*)

▲ Follow me on ▲

Twitter:

@damnmmendes

Instagram:

@shaynaxobailey

Pheed:

@shaynaxobailey

Vine:

Shayna Bailey

Kik:

shaynabailey

Mobli:

@shaynerrrrs

YouTube:

youtube.com/shaynaandkayliah

SUBSCRIBE AND THUMBS UP!

Püma :D