Chapter 17 - Mall

Amara's POV

Cameron and I arrived at Jc's house with huge smiles. I reached my hand out and knocked the door. After a few seconds a young man with blond-ish hair and green eyes opened the door.

"Connor!" I screamed and pounced inside for a hug. He was hesitant at first but then he gave in and accepted my hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Me either!" I smiled. "You're still the perky seventeen year old I remember though!"

I laughed. "Thank you. You're still the cat loving, coffee freak I remember."

Connor chuckled. "Come inside."

I took Cameron's hand and walked inside the house with him. I 'wowed' since I have never been inside their new house before.

Jc came around the corner just as we entered. "I thought I heard a familiar voice!" He came towards me and gave me a hug. I looked over at Cameron, his face was covered with jealousy. I stopped hugging Jc and turned to Cameron to hug him. He accepted.

"You don't have to worry about me, they're my friends too." Cameron whispered in my ear.

"Ok." I said as I pulled away and turned back to Jc and Connor. Another familiar face joined them, Kian. "Kian!"

"Hey Amara!" Kian replied as we did our secret handshake, which wasn't so secret now considering Cameron, Jc, and Connor just saw it. "I heard about you and Cameron." He winked.

"We aren't dating." Cameron and I said in unison.

"I thought you guys were." Connor pitched in.

"Well, I like to see it as a bipolar relationship," I decided to refrain from telling them the cheating mishap and the other load of stories.

"Ok." Jc said confused. He wasn't the only one because Kian and Connor both looked at me like is wasn't saying something.

"So," Cameron broke the awkward confusion. "What are we going to do?"

"We could go bowling." Kian offered.

"Kian we all know you're going to win." I told him with a giggle.

"Why do you think I want to do it?" Kian said smart like. I rolled my eyes.

"How about we go see a movie?" Connor threw out.

"There's nothing good out!" Jc whined.

"We could go to the mall." My inner girl popped out.

"Actually that's a good idea." Connor said. Kian and Jc agreed. I turned to Cameron waiting for his response.

"I'm cool with it." He finally responded. I smiled and took his hand.

"I thought you guys weren't dating." Kian said confused.

"That doesn't mean we can't hold hands." I piped up.

"True." Kian said with a smirk.

I walked outside to Kians car with all the guys. Cameron, me and Jc sat in the back of the car. The whole ride to the mall, which was about twenty minutes, we all sang horribly to the radio. Most of the songs were the top forty hits that were replayed six times every hour.

We finally arrives at the mall with sore throats and stomach aches. Both of which were from singing. Sore throats from not even trying and stomach aches from laughing at Connor when his voice cracked.

Cameron and I got out of the car with our hands locked together. It was a little awkward because I was the only girl in our group, and because me and Cameron were the only couple, ish.

We all walked inside the mall and immediately went to the food court. Cameron and I ordered milkshakes from a restaurant that was recently added to the court. I got a chocolate peanut butter shake and Cameron decided to copy me and get the same thing.

We both sat down at a table for six and waited for the other guys; whom of which were standing in line at Subway. Approximately five minutes later they showed up and scarffed down their sandwiches.

"Which shop do you want to go in first?" I asked as the guys were licking their fingers.

"We should go to the apple store and set the lock screens to our face." Jc offered.

"We should totally do that." Kian and Cameron simultaneously said.

I nodded. "Let's do it."

A/N: Hi. I don't have anything to say. Oh, welcome three of six O2L members? Updated cover...like this or the old one better? Comment :) I guess that's it.

↓ Follow me on ↓

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma :D

P.S. No updates for two or three days. I have a test coming up :(