Chapter 25 - Bad Girlfriend

Amara’s POV

I heard a knock on my front door. I quickly ran downstairs from my room to the entrance of my house.  I peeked out the window placed right next to the door. A male was standing at my doorstep. I cautiously opened my door. “Cameron!” I ran into his arms which were spread open for a hug. “How was the meeting?” I asked as I pulled away from his hug with a smile.

Cameron’s facial expression dropped. “Remember how I promised to not beat him?” I nodded slowly still trying to fully comprehend where he was leading me. “I’m sorry.” He added.

“You hit him?” I asked with a serious tone. Cameron nodded slowly just as I did previously. I took a deep breath. “Did it kill him?” Cameron shook his head quickly. I sighed in relief.

“He won’t leave you alone, I tried to convince him. He wouldn’t give up.” Cameron said hesitantly. 

I shook my head. “What am I going to do?” Cameron shrugged. “Thanks for the help.” I said sarcastically.

“You’re welcome.” He smiled. I rolled my eyes. “I tried!”

“I know!” I yelled back with tears forming in my eyes.

“Calm down.” Cameron engulfed me in a hug again. I let my head rest on his chest. “Don’t get my shirt wet.” He added seriously.

“Too late.” I laughed. 

“Ew!” He yelled as he pushed me away from him. I laughed again. “Just kidding, I love you.” He smiled.

“I love you too.” I smiled back. Cameron placed his left hand on my cheek and his right on my hip. He pulled me close and looked at my lips.

“I mean it.” His breath tickled my lips.

“Me too.” He leaned in and kissed my lips. His other hand left my waist and made its way to my other cheek. My arms reached up and wrapped around his neck. I twirled his hair in between my fingers. Cameron pulled away.

“Sorry, I forgot. You have a crazy boyfriend.” He let go of me.

"Yeah, I forgot to." I laughed just as my phone beeped. "Speak of the devil." I picked up my phone and read the message Shawn sent me.

From Shawn:

Hey baby meet me tonight at the grove. 7?

I groaned. "What?" Cameron asked.

I looked up at him. "He wants me to meet him at the grove. At seven." Cameron laughed. "It's not funny!" I snapped. He quickly stopped laughing.

"Sorry, thats horrible." I groaned again then plopped down on my couch that was near me. Cameron followed. His arm wrapped around my body and he pulled me closer to him. "How 'bout you don't go."

My eyes flashed open. "I could blow him off..."

"You should do that to me." Cameron mumbled.

"Cameron!" I yelled as I slapped his arm.

"Ow! Sorry!" He rubbed his arm. "You slap hard." He stopped then looked up at me with a devious look. "That's not else you do hard."

"Oh my god. Cameron!" I started laughing.  I had to admit it was funny. "Anyway, I'll tell Shawn that I will go but then I won't show up."

"That's a good plan, but won't that make him more pissed at you?" Cameron threw out.

I thought about it. "Yeah, you're right." I layed my head on his chest. "What am I going to do?"

Cameron wrapped his arms around me. "You could be a bad girlfriend."

I looked up at him. "Like how?"

"There's a party at Nash's this Saturday. Invite him, pretend to be drunk, and make out with other people." He suggested.

"But I'll make out with them voluntarily. I don't know..."

"It will work. Trust me. I can get guys from school to come and get with you. And Nash, he'll do it. Well maybe, he got a girlfriend. Sofie. You know her right?" I shook my head. "He might not do it."

"Cameron I appreciate your elaborate plan. I do. I just, I don't know."

"It will work! I know it will!"

"What if Shawn gets mad? Again. And hurts me." I said scared.

"I'll follow you around the party, undercover of course. If he lays a finger on you I will break his face. Ok?"

"Ok. Just promise me you won't beat him so hard you'll go to jail." I said with my pinky out.

He rolled his eyes. "Promise." Our pinkies interlocked.

A/N: Sorry for a late and short update...I had a huge project at school then I got sick so. Yeah. :/

▲ Follow me on ▲

Twitter: @damnmmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma :D