Chapter 13 - Caught

Amara's POV

I woke up at 6:30 and stumbled out of bed. I went to my closet and settled on a pair of black leggings and a galaxy sweatshirt. I quickly threw them on and went to my bathroom. I lightly curled my hair and did my normal make-up routine.

I came out of the bathroom and grabbed my galaxy Vans and my floral backpack. I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast. "Hi," I said brightly. "What's for breakfast?" I smiled, eager to eat.

"Eggs." My mom smiled back.

"Mmmm." I said hearing my stomach growl. I sat down at the table and waited for my food. A plate was soon set I'm front of me. I quickly gobbled my eggs and kissed my mom goodbye.

I walked outside to the front of my house and saw Nash sitting there in his car. I came up to the window, "Hey!" I smiled and waved.

"Hey baby." I laughed and so did he. I opened the passenger door of his car. I sat inside. "This will be an interesting week." Nash said.

"No kidding." I replied.

We arrived at school and got out of the car. "Your ass looks great." He told me as he walked up and held my hand.

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks."

We intertwined our fingers and walked into the school hallway. I received many stares, probably from the party.

I saw Cameron hanging out by his locker. His face looked depressed. Nash dragged me up to him.

Cameron looked up. "So you guys are an item now?" His voice cracked.

"Yup." Nash said as he turned and kissed my lips. It was so unexpected so I just smiled at him. "I gotta go to class babe." Nash kissed my cheek and walked to his next class.

"I know you guys aren't really together." Cameron said turning to me.

"How'd you know that?" I asked.

"One, you wouldn't fall for someone that quickly. And two, you despise Nash."

I looked down at my feet. "We're actually friends now."

"Why are you pretending? To make me jealous? Because it is definitely working."

I quietly giggled. "Good."

"But why?" He asked.

I sighed. "Why did you kiss that other girl?"

"It was a set up! I swear!"

"I just don't know whether to believe you or not..." I told him honestly.

"Well believe me when I do this." He kissed me before I could ask 'what.' This kiss was exactly like the one he gave me when I told him goodbye. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I put my arms around his neck.

"Mr. Dallas." A deep voice snapped.

Cameron stopped kissing me. "Sorry Mr. Bird."

"You're off with a warning. You too Amara."

"Yes sir." Cameron and I simultaneously said.

Mr. Bird walked off. "We'll continue this later." Cameron reassured me.

---

I was walking home when I heard a voice yell behind me.

"Amara!" I turned around. Cameron. "Wait up!" I stood there for a second as Cameron ran up to me. "Where are you going?"

"Home." I said in a smart attitude.

Cameron laughed. "Can I come with?" I nodded. "Yes!" We both walked back to my house. I opened the door and saw my parents were not home yet. "Oh look they're not home." Cameron said pushing me on the couch as he got on top of me.

He kissed my lips, this kiss was more intense then any other kiss I've had. "Cameron." I said in between kisses.

"What?" He said stopping.

"Not yet."

He nodded. "Ok." We both sat up. He kissed me one more time to top off the one we already shared. "What do you want to do?" He asked. I shrugged. "You know, we've never been on a proper date. How about we go to a restaurant?"

"I'm okay with it." I smiled.

"A restaurant it is."

A/N: Ok so yeah. :) Update 2/2

↓ Follow me on ↓

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

♥ I love my Pümas ♥