Chapter 3 - Regrets

Cameron walked me out to the parking lot of the movie theater. The movie finished, even though I never knew what it was about. We both waited for Nash by his car.

"I have clothes you can borrow for when you stay."

I almost forgot I was going to Cameron's house, "Yeah that's fine. Let me just tell my mom."

To Mom:

Can I stay the night at Cameron's?

Nash finally walked up with a stupid grin on his face, "Saw you guys making out in the back."

I rolled my eyes, then flipped Nash off.

From Mom:

I don't care hunny. Don't do anything you'll regret.

"My mom said yes," I turned to Cameron. He smiled.

"Yes to what?" Nash asked all nosy.

"She's spending the night," Cameron replied as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Oh," Nash said. "So I will drop you both off at your house," He said to Cameron. Cameron nodded.

Cameron opened the car door for me again, and sat next to me. Again. He didn't hold my hand this time though, which was a bit of a disappointment.

---

"See you two lovebirds later," Nash said as we exited the car. He drove off.

Cameron finally grabbed my hand and dragged me to his front door. He opened it and yelled, "Mom! I'm home!" There was no answer.

He walked me to the kitchen where a note was on the counter. He read it carefully and smiled.

"She had a last minute business trip. She'll be home on Sunday," Cameron told me.

"Ok," I said. "What do you want to do?"

He shrugged, "We could chill in my room."

Chill. Great.

He lead me upstairs to his room. Which was surprisingly not messy. His bed was made and his clothes were in the hamper. This was unlike other billion times I came over.

"Did you clean?" I said impressed.

"Yup," He said popping the 'p.'

"Wow," I said smiling.

He smiled back trying to be the flirt he was. I went over and sat on his bed. Cameron started to shuffle through his drawers searching for clothes I assumed.

"Here," He said throwing me a red shirt and a pair of sweats. "Pajamas," He added.

"Thanks," I said. I took off my shirt then slipped his t-shirt over my head. I saw Cameron by his dresser getting dressed also. His shirt was off. I pulled down my jeans and put on Cameron's sweatpants, still looking at him.

He stripped down his pants and was now just wearing boxers. I couldn't help but gasp a little. He turned around, his perfect body facing mine.

Cameron blushed, "You sure look gorgeous in my clothes."

"Thank you," I smiled. "You look gorgeous with none." I laughed and so did he.

"I know," He said strutting his stuff. I rolled my eyes. "You like this?"

"Totally," I said sarcastically. He didn't get the sarcasm.

He walked towards me and pushed me against the wall; his hands on either side of my head. "Really?" I nodded. I couldn't lie, I did like it. Cameron grabbed my thighs and picked them up to wrap them around his waist. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. I didn't regret it.

We kept kissing; each kiss producing more and more sparks. I latched on to his hair as he walked to his bed and threw me down on it, he followed and landed on top of me kissing my neck. His hand reached for my shirt.

"No," I said. He stopped kissing me.

"What?" He whispered in my ear, which was followed by a kiss.

"Cameron what happened?" I said awkwardly.

"What do you mean?" He asked in a peculiar way.

"Yesterday you just became extremely flirty, and now you're kissing me and trying to make me your sex partner like Nash said-"

"Amara. I've had a crush on you since like the fifth grade," My jaw touched the floor. "I thought it was obvious..."

"Oh, well I'm sorry."

"Its ok," He kissed me one more time then sat up with his hand stretched out. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. "That was amazing by the way," He added out of breath.

"I know," I replied. He smiled and patted his lap, wanting me to sit on him. I gave in and sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist. I leaned back and his bare chest touched my back, I could feel his heartbeat.

He smiled. "You're so beautiful," I looked down at my lap, his hands were now on my thighs.

"Thanks," I set my hands down on top of his. Cameron flipped his hands over and intertwined our fingers together.

"I love you."

"I know," I said as he kissed my cheek.

He stopped and had a serious look on his face, "Why haven't you said it back?"

I didn't have to think. "Well, we're not official or anything an-"

"So?" He interrupted.

"I didn't finish," I began. "I don't know if I feel that way yet. Cameron we've been friends for years. I haven't really thought about liking you that way yet."

"Oh," Was all he said. He shoved me off his lap in anger and walked around to the front of his bed while I fell on the floor. He pulled back the covers and layed down. Cameron closed his eyes.

I got up from the ground and went to lay next to him. I pulled the covers back and slipped myself in them. I cuddled close to Cameron; my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat again.

My eyes began to get droopy.

I realized something. Right then and there.

"I love you," I said to him.

He turned over and looked at me wide-eyed.

A/N: OOOHHH cliffhanger! Haha short chapter sorry! I had no school today because of snow...so I wrote that little bit today :) Hope you enjoyed it!

Guys don't say it went to fast, there is a backstory behind all of this, just continue reading and go along with.

So 2+ votes for a continue?

Follow me on:

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma