Chapter 6 - Frustrations

Camerons POV

I was pacing around my room, frantic, frustrated, and in love. I decided to text Nash to get my mind off of me screwing up.

To Nash:

I screwed up.

I layed back on my bed staring at my ceiling. A tear slipped out my eye. Why did I let her slip through my fingers like that? My phone beeped.

From Nash:

I know.

I was confused. How would he know?

To Nash:

What do you mean?

From Nash:

She called me over to her house and told me everything.

To Nash:

Oh, what else did she say?

From Nash:

I can tell you what else she did.

To Nash:

Please.

From Nash:

Well she kissed me.

My heart shattered for the millionth time today. I threw my phone across my room not even caring if it shattered. Tears began to form in my eyes. One by one they fell out creating a puddle beneath me. Nash won. He got the girl of my dreams. Forgiveness in this case, is not an option.

I heard a slight knock on my door. I dried my tears and walked over to the door, "What?" I asked my father standing there.

"I heard a loud bang-what's wrong?" He asked.

I exhaled, "Nothing."

"Cameron. Your cheeks are red and so are your eyes. You've been crying."

I turned and jumped on my bed; my face hidden in the pillow. "Nothing," I murmured.

"Is it that girl?" My father asked.

My head shot up out of my pillow, "How'd you know about that?"

My father laughed, "You realize your mom would tell me if you had a little crush on a girl right? And I'm assuming it's Amara."

"Why would you assume its her?" I asked in a smart attitude.

My father looked at me like I was stupid, "That's the only girl you talk about."

"Oh," I said embarrassed.

"Will you tell me what happened between you two?"

I nodded, "I told her I liked her, we kissed but she never seem interested. So I told her we should be friends again. Then, she called Nash over to her house and kissed him." I wiped away a tear.

"That's odd, since she's known you longer, one. And two, why would she call Nash over and kiss him? Three, Nash likes her too. Isn't that a little fishy?" My father told me.

I had to rethink the text messages I received from Nash, "I honestly never thought of it that way..."

"And Cameron," My father said exiting my room. "I thought I told you not to give up so easily," With that, he left.

I layed back down, my head facing the ceiling, again. The clouds that were fogging up my mind now cleared. I sat back up and went to check on my phone.

I walked over to my dresser and saw my phone face down. I cringed as I picked it up. Thank goodness it wasn't cracked, but I saw I had a text message from Amara.

From Amara:

Can you come over? I need to talk to you.

To Amara:

Yeah, I'll be over in 5.

A/N: Upadte two days in a row? Woah. Again a filler, there will be more in the next chapter! Oooh and Cameron's POV comment what you think about it. And again, THANK YOU FOR 1.3K READS

Follow me on:

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma