Chapter 4 - Normal

A/N: I recommend that you read the end of the last chapter and this will make more sense. I altered the last chapter a little so yeah. There are a lot of flashbacks too. Enjoy :) (psstttt read authors note at the end)

I woke up. Cameron's arms were wrapped around my waist and his head was laying on my shoulder. I smiled and remembered last night. Last night. What did I say?

Cameron started to shuffle beside me. "Morning," I whispered. His eyes flickered opened and he smiled. He turned over and looked at me and never said a word. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Aren't you going to tell me what you were going to say?" He asked with a huge cheesy grin.

I was confused, "What was I going to say?"

Cameron's expression dropped. "You don't remember?" I shook my head. "Well last night..."

I got up from the ground and went to lay next to him. I pulled the covers back and slipped myself in them. I cuddled close to Cameron; my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat again.

My eyelids were beginning to droop and I was getting to the stage were I spoke anything on my mind.

I looked up at Cameron, "You're hot."

He laughed, "Thanks, you're beautiful." He said kissing my forehead.

I giggled half asleep, "Can I tell you something?" He nodded. "Well, I-I..."

"You what?" I closed my eyes and cuddled closer to his chest.

"I'll tell you tomorrow., I quickly fell asleep.

I was astonished, "I don't remember that."

"Well you said it. Have any idea what it could've been?" Cameron asked.

I started to shake my head but remembered the dream I had last night.

Cameron slowly kissed my cheek. Then he kissed my chin, then my neck. It began to get heated. Out of nowhere, he stopped.And when he stopped, I realized something. Right then and there.

"I love you., I said to him.

He turned over and looked at me wide-eyed.

I shook my head erasing that dream from my mind. "Nope, I don't remember anything," I lied.

His expression dropped, "Oh, well it must've not been important."

I nodded, "Probably not." Cameron sat up and yawned, then he walked over to his drawer and grabbed a t-shirt. "Cameron?" My voice popped out before I was thinking.

"What?" He turned around putting his shirt on over his head.

"Don't you think we're going to fast?" Stop it mouth.

His expression became a look of question. "What do you mean?"

"Cameron. Three days ago we were best friends. Now, you're kissing me and trying to get me in bed! What is going on?" My tone was beginning to get angry.

Cameron lifted his hands in the air. "I'm sorry! But Amara," His hands cupped my face. "I realized that this whole time I love you." He came closer; breathing on my lips.

"No," I pulled away, pushing him at the same time. "You can't, you can't love me."

He came closer again.,"But I do." His lips met mine and sparks flew. My body wanted him in every way, but my mind knew this wasn't right.

Cameron licked my lower lip begging for an entrance. I kept my mouth closed, at least my mind told me to.

Instead of participating in his loving ways, I stood there, frozen. My eyes shut and my mouth closed.

"Amara," Cameron whispered in my ear. I opened one eye looking at his face. "Let's just be friends again."

Both of my eyes opened, shocked. "W-what?" I choked out.

"Let's just be friends. I mean its obvious you don't like me that way and-" I tuned him out as my heart shattered. I should've told him. "That's why I think we should be friends."

I nodded as the tears began to form in my eyes, "You're right. We're better off that way. I'm sorry."

He smiled, "Good I'm glad we're back to normal." He pulled me into a hug.

Me too. (note the freaking sarcasm)

A/N: Soooooo I updated! And what a sudden twist. Sorry its short I was in a hurry since I haven't been on here much because of my vacation. Oh, and uhmmm THANK YOU FOR LIKE 800 READS. LIKE HOLY POOP BEFORE I LEFT FOR VACATION (5 DAYS AGO) I HAD JUST OVER 300. LIKE WTF. You guys are awesome :) TTTThhhhaaaannnnkkkkssss

Guys don't say it went to fast, there is a backstory behind all of this, just continue reading and go along with.

Follow me on:

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

And message me:

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma