Chapter 15 - Ice Cream

Camerons POV

"Seventy-five dollar fee! Plant one." I said with my lips puckered. Amara kissed my lips for the tenth time. "That was amazing."

"You've said that like six times." Amara said laughing.

"Well its true, your kisses are amazing." I looked at her with a smile.

"Its your turn." She said getting off the subject.

I rolled the dice and got a four. I moves my piece for places and landed on a railroad. I looked down and observed the amount of money I had. I gave Amara two hundred dollars. "Give me Short Line." I said with a wink.

She took my money and places it in the bank, then she shuffled through the properties and found Short Line. "Here." She handed me the card.

"Thank you love." Amara smiled. "Your turn."

She picked up the dice and rolled a nine. She moved her piece nine spaces and landed on a Chance. Amara looked up at me and hesitated. Then she reached her hand out and grabbed a card. She flipped it over and read it out loud. "Its your birthday, every player gives you ten dollars," She looked at me and held her hand out. "Pay up."

I laughed and handed her a ten. I then picked up the dice and rolled a three. I landed on the same fees she had. I looked up at Amara and she had her lips all puckered. I kissed her lips again. This time it was more intense.

Her hands went up to my head and she intertwined my hair in between her fingers. My hands went down to her waist to pull her closer to me. Amara eventually pulled away after a couple minutes. "That was the best fee yet." I told her out of breath.

She nodded. "I know."

I kissed her one more time before asking her if she wanted to put the game away. She agreed. I picked up the money and pieces as she picked up the properties and dice. I folded the game board and set it in the box. Amara followed my action with setting the lid on top. I took the game from her and kissed her forehead. I returned the game and put it in my closet.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "I'm kind of hungry."

I thought of what we could eat. "We have some ice cream in the freezer. We also have sprinkles, cookies, chocolate syrup-" I stopped and saw her eyes bug out in hunger. "I'm guessing you like that."

Amara nodded. "Oh yes."

We both walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed bowls out of the cupboard and set them down on the counter. Amara grabbed spoons out of a drawer and set them by the bowls.

I went to the freezer and grabbed the vanilla ice cream. I grabbed a spoon and scooped out ice cream into our bowls. I closed the lid and put the ice cream back in the freezer.

Amara and I went to the cupboard and looked for toppings. I grabbed sprinkles and a package of Oreos. I went back and set them by our ice cream. Amara came back with chocolate syrup, cherries, chocolate chips and whipped cream.

I put everything on my ice cream and so did Amara. I shook the whipped cream can and put a little more on top, it was almost empty. "Amara open your mouth." She did as I said. I sprayed some whipped cream in her mouth, a little too much actually.

She covered her mouth trying to get it all down. She then stole the can from me and did the same, but with a twist. Amara grabbed a cherry and put it on top of the whipped cream that was in my mouth.

I laughed once I swallowed it and so did she. I grabbed my bowl and sat down on the couch, Amara followed. We both gorged on our ice cream.

"Movie?" I asked her while her mouth was stuffed. She nodded.

I stood up and walked to our pile of movies. I was looking through a bunch when I decided to go Disney. I put in one of Amaras favorite movies, Finding Nemo.

A/N: Here's a little update for today :) I seriously had to pull out a monopoly board for this one. The things I do for you guys. Hope you enjoyed and thank you for 7K reads :)

↓ Follow me on ↓

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

♥ I love my Pümas ♥