Chapter 19

Serena's POV

"That was a great game!" I said to Irina and she nodded. It ended 5-2 against Real Betis, and I'm not lying when I say Real Madrid really is the best team to watch preform, especially when they're on their best game. 

I pulled Neymar down to the barrier as soon as people started to leave, and we jumped over. He congratulated Marcelo and I went to say hi to Cris.

"Damn Cris, way to kick ass!" I laughed and he hugged me briefly. 

"You two should come to our party." he said and I considered it. 

"I think it's best if we just go to my place. It's a little weird for him anyways, the only person he really knows is Marcelo and myself." I replied.

"But," he continued, "there'll be food."

Shit. He got me with that one.

"Fine, but only for an hour or so. Is it at your place?" He nodded and I walked back to Neymar and explained the happenings of tonight and we left to get changed. The ride was silent in the taxi until we reached my apartment. 

My apartment was painted white with black furniture to match my dark counter top in the kitchen. All the accents had something to do with blue or orange, to match Real Madrid's colours. I grabbed Neymar's bag he was carrying with him and set it down in my bedroom and he followed.

"You're fine wearing that." I told him and went into my closet. I grabbed a pair of jeans, flats and a sparkly blouse.

"So babe, why are you here?" I asked and he chuckled, sitting down on my bed.

"My manager took care of everything so he only needed a conference call to settle things with my Hypervenoms, so we're good considering that. So I cancelled my flight and flew out here, and I knew you'd be at the stadium for the game." he explained.

"How did you get in the stadium so early though?" I questioned. 

"I think it's pretty easy to get in when you're the Neymar Jr." He smirked and stood up, coming over to me while I was fiddling with the blouse in my hands. 

"Here," He said quietly and grabbed it from my hands and slipping it slowly over my head, his hands lingering over my chest and waist. He kept a hold on my shirt and kissed me lustfully and hard. I ran my hands through his hair and moaned against his lips, and he pinned me against the wall, his hands roaming all over my body.

His sweet cologne engulfed my senses driving me crazy, pulling him into my lips harder. I wanted him so badly right now. 

"Let's just skip the party," I breathed and he nodded, pulling me onto the bed with him on top. I lifted his shirt over his head, revealing his gorgeous body and drool worthy abs. 

Beside my bed, my phone rung. I tried to ignore it but 'Talk Dirty To Me' by Jason Derulo was difficult to ignore when it's on full blast right by my head. I groaned and grabbed it, putting it against my ear. 

"What do you want?" I asked, not caring who it was.

"For you to hurry your ass up and get over to Cris's house for a fun party," Gareth snapped and I sighed.

"Okay, well, you see about that-"

"No getting out of this one, Rena. Everyone misses you and we want to have fun." He said. "You have five minutes." he hung up. Neymar flopped on the bed next to me and ran a hand through his hair. 

"Sorry baby." I said and he pouted. I kissed his lips softly and passed him his shirt, getting up from my comfy bed and slipped on my black ballet flats. I took my keys from the counter and Neymar wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple. 

"It's not over," he whispered into my er, sending shivers down my spine and we rode the elvator down to the lobby and out to the garage. There sat my shiny blue Aventador in the corner. I squealed happily, my obsession with my own vehicle showing and I ran over, opening the fancy door and climbing in the sleek black leather interior. 

"Jesus Christ Serena," Neymar laughed, getting his beside me. 

"It's beautiful, I know." I flipped my hair jokingly and started the loud engine, driving out of the garage and on to the main road towards Cris's mansion. We'd get there in about seven minutes if we hit the lights accordingly. 

When we arrive, everyone could hear. I pulled up from on the gravel and got out, locking the doors behind me and walking up the front steps to his place. 

"We could hear you a mile away." Sergio chuckled and I shrugged, giving him a hug and continued through the house to the patio where most of the people were hanging out and drinking.

"Welcome back home, Serena!" Iker called and I ran over to him, wrapping my arms around him. His girlfriend glared from the couch. She never liked me, probably because I was best friends with her boyfriend and all the guys liked me way more than her. She was sort of a bitch. 

"I missed you so much!" I exclaimed and he handed me his beer and I took a sip, then gave it back. 

"Woah really? The Barcelona star missed her lonely old team Real Madrid?" He teased and I lightly punched him on the shoulder and turned to see Neymar talking to Gareth, Marcelo and Pepe. I'm happy that he can have a decent conversation with my boys. Most people think that any Barcelona player would tear apart a Real Madrid player any chance they got, and vice versa. 

"Why don't you go see your boyfriend." Iker's girlfriend sneered and I looked from her to Iker. He rubbed his temple and gave me the 'I'm sorry my girlfriend is a bitch' look and I nodded understandingly. Not everyone could have a partner as good as myself!

"Rena!" Isco yelled. I ran over and gave him a big hug and we walked towards the group of men talking with Neymar. I came up behind him and hugged him, making him chuckle and spin and around, grabbing me and pecking my lips quickly before returning to their conversation. I rolled my eyes playfully and went and got a slice of pizza and a beer, and sat down next to Isco, Sergio and Cris on the patio. 

The perfect balance between my boyfriend and my family. It's amazing.