Chapter 24

**This chapter must get 5 comments and 12 votes to continue!** 

|One month later|

Serena's POV

I snorted and sat down next to Neymar, facing Leo. 

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes and untied my cleats, putting on my Nike Free Runs. 

"I swear, it's true! You'll see. Are you coming tonight?" He asked. I nodded my head and he gave me a quick friendly hug and I started to pick up my things which we scattered around the bench. I could feel my boyfriend's eyes on me. I wouldn't dare call him an ex, not just yet. The rule is apparently two months. That's what Macy told me. Two months, that's how long he has so apologize. Then after that, it's over. 

"I've missed you." Said a small voice beside me. I glanced over and continued to shove things into my football bag. 

"You don't act like it." I said. I saw him flinch out of the corner of my eye. It made me a little sad. 

"I'm sorry about that." He rubbed his forehead, moving his snapback in a weird position. 

I giggled, leaning forward. He looked surprised, and I pulled the rim of his hat back onto his head properly. I sat back and looked at him. 

"Please take me back." It was simple. I didn't have to think about my answer. It was obvious. 

"Of course." I leaned in, connecting our lips. I couldn't help my scowl at myself. I couldn't believe I would just leap into his arms again, after the shit he was acting like. But who could turn down the cutest Brazilian ever? Certainly not me. I was guilty of giving in to this cutie. Because it's amazing to be able to call him mine.

"I'll never make a bad mistake again. I know you and Marc are best friends. I don't know what got into me." He mumbled, holding me in a tight hug.

"Shh, It's okay." I said, wrapping my arms back around him and burrying my head into his neck. Even if we were both sweaty and tired from practice, it didn't matter. I missed this. I missed him.

"Can we just go home for a while?" He asked. 

"I have to stop by my hotel to grab things for the dinner Leo invited Gerard and I to at his house first, though." I said and he nodded. We got up and he grabbed my hand, and we walked out of Camp Nou. My phone buzzed in my pocket as we climbed into his car and I answered it. 

"Yup?" I answered.

"Rena! How are you? Good? I don't care. We're going shopping." Macy said from the other line.

"I'm with my boyfriend presently." I said. A grin spread on Neymar's face. I giggled quietly. 

"You're back together?" She asked, surprised. 

"Yeah." 

"Since when?"

"Since now." I chuckled. 

"Okay well, that's awesome. But I'm coming by your hotel in twenty so be ready to leave by then. Alright, good talk, bye." She hung up and I rolled my eyes. 

"I have to go shopping with Macy in twenty minutes." I said to Neymar. he pouted his lips and pulled into the underground parking lot.

"Do you have to?" He whined. I just laughed while nodding and kissed his lips quickly, and climbed out of the car and rode the elevator by myself. I fiddled with my hotel key while walking down the hallway. I knew what I was going to wear out- blue high-waisted shorts with lace pockets that poke out from the bottom, a black crop top and white Keds. I slipped in the shower, the blow dried my hair to braid in to the side of my head. 

I finished getting ready with a little make up when Macy beeped her horn outside the hotel and sent me a text to hurry my butt up and get downstairs. I ran down the stairs and out the front entrance and got into her cr and she zoomed off down the street towards the local shopping centre. 

"You look cute." She commented. I blushed and pulled out my phone. 

"Texting your boyfriend?" She teased. 

"What? No." I said sheepishly.

Well, not really. He just tagged me in an instagram picture saying "This ice cream could've been yours #havefunshopping" and a cute picture of him holding my favourite pint of ice cream ever, caramel and chocolate swirl! What a teaser. 

"You guys are so cute together." she said, leaning over my shoulder and taking a peek at the red light just before the mall. She parked in the front and we took a picture together and I tagged Neymar in it. "I'll buy something cute for you to make up for it. ;) " and posted it.

"Naughty girl." Macy said and we walked inside with linked arms. The first boutique we saw we ran into. It was called 'Privilege' and was mostly pastel colours, of course. I poked through the dresses, then into the lingerie, something in mind that Ney might like. 

"He'd like that!" Macy exclaimed when I held something up. I smiled and we bought our things, then ventured off further into the shopping centre. I convinced Macy to get something cute to, for Cristian. He asked her out a week ago, and they were really cute together. I told her they would end up together. She also seems really happy with them, since they were friends way longer before they started dating. 

That means we can double date!

**Must get 12 votes and 5 comments!**

Sorry this took so long! I was super busy preparing other chapters for when I leave this weekend for a baseball tournament. I hope you enjoy this little chapter!

-Izzy