Chapter 45

Serena's POV 

"Stop moving!" I yelled as loudly as I could, being half awake. Neymar was tossing in the bed, annoying me. He groaned and flipped over so he was facing me.

"It's to cold." He mumbled sadly. 

"Oh, you poor thing." I rolled my eyes. He patted the spot closer to him and gave me puppy-dog eyes. 

"Come and cuddle to keep me warm." He said. I sighed and he pulled me against his body, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"You're such a looser." I muttered. 

"But you love me." He laughed. 

"Yeah, yeah. I know, I don't know why though." I teased lightly. He squeezed me and kissed my cheek lovingly. 

"It's because I'm such a cool guy, right?" he asked.

"You're the exact opposite, actually." I laughed. 

"What do you mean?" He said, acting offended. 

"I saw you run face first into the pole during a practice." I looked at him.

"You're such a brat." He said.

I giggled and pressed my body against his, the warmth radiating off his body, keeping me warm. "What time is it?"

"It's around 9:30." He said. "We could probably get up now, and make breakfast." 

"It's way to early. I'm not getting out of this bed for another couple hours." I told him. I looked up at him and he rolled his eyes. 

"Come on, babe. Just get up." He got up, tossing the covers over my head. 

"Fuck off." I muttered. I have no intention of getting out of this bed for the next three hours, at least, so he shouldn't even try. 

"I'll pour water all over you." He warned. I laughed, knowing he was bluffing. I stayed in my spot on the comfy bed and stretched out.

"Rena." He whined. He grabbed one of my hands and tugged me off the bed. I fell in a huff on the ground, the duvet wrapped around me. The floor isn't as comfy as the bed. 

"Now get up and shower, you lazy shit." he said and walked out of our room. I laid on the cold floor for a moment, hearing his footsteps lead him down the stairs. What a looser.

I got up and ran down the stairs, my stomach growling. I ignored the instructions to shower, since I wanted food badly.

I follow my motto; Food first. Food is life. Food is priority. 

"Didn't I tell you to shower?" He questioned. 

I scrunched my nose, "I want food."

"You always want food." 

"I honestly don't even care. Just get me something to eat." I replied.

"How do you ask nicely?" He asked like I was a child. 

"Give me food before I punch you." 

"Good girl." He sneered and rolled his eyes. He turned around, searching the fridge for breakfast things. Have I ever said that he had a nice ass? Well I did right now. And I was so right.

So, so, right. 

I really didn't even want to move today. Sitting on the couch for the entire day sounds absolutely amazing at the moment, let me tell you. I'm usually quite active, you know, with the whole football player thing, but right now I felt like a baseball coach in the winter. 

I think I was really just waiting for the world cup to start. It's lookin' real interesting this year, and there are lots and lots of people on España's side, cheering for us to take it again! And we will. I promise you that. 

I just can't wait to play with my bestfriends. It'll be so much fun! It'll also be my first time playing on an actually team with them, especially int his big tournament. 

And the World Cup let's me get my name out there. When my contract is up after next season, I don't know what I'll do. I guess I should stay with Barca. But what is Real Madrid offers me something? Or maybe a team in the Bundes Liga!

I might even consider playing women football. But I doubt that I would chose that route for myself. I've always like men better, I just don't seem to get along with many girls except for some of the WAGS like Tony, Shakira and Macy. But even then, I'd rather hang out with their husbands and boyfriends more. 

I know it's weird, but plenty of girls are like me. Less drama, more football, less tight clothing and high heels, more shorts and running shoes, am I right of am I right? 

You know you can't argue with me there. I'm practically always right, if I do say so myself. 

But my point is this WC is going to be awesome and change my life, I can tell already. We'll just see if it's for the better or for the worse!

**Sorry I haven't updated/it's really short. I've just been having some family shit and softball and football are getting pretty crazy for me. So forgive me please!

I'm still workin' the filler until we reached chapter 49!

whispers *chapter 49-50 is going to be really big.* hint hint. 

So please stick with me while I just get these chapters over and done with!

I can't believe te WC this year. I'm so upset about it! I'm sad now. Brazil and Germany, you two have to win this for me. Let's do it!

Question: What is your favourite fanfic about a FC Barcelona play? Mine is "Is This a Game?" by gracelove69. Comment below!

Thank you all for reading and being patient!

Love, Izzy.**