Chapter 32

Serena's POV 

I walked through the front doors. It was the next day; I spent the night at Macy's. A girls night. It was fun, she showed me how to do my nails properly. I could never do them since the polish goes everywhere. I didn't know how people could get it so tidy. It's impossible, I swear. 

"Serena?" Neymar called out, more like a groan. 

"Yes." I said shortly.

"Come here." He patted the spot on the couch beside him. The living room that was more clean than before. He must've put away the beer cans when he got up. 

I sat down on the edge and looked at him with my eyebrows raised. "What?" 

"Where did you go yesterday? What happened?" He asked.

"You forgot to pick me up from the airport because you were to busy getting drunk, so I went out for dinner with Marc then went to Macy's and stayed the night there." I told him. 

"Oh, wow." He ran his fingers through his messy hair. "I'm, uh, sorry." 

"It's fine." I shrugged and got up. 

"Wait, Serena. Don't be so closed off. I'm truly sorry." He said to me. He reached forward, grabbing my hand and pulling me down. 

"Neymar, I want to go shower." I told him. He pouted and I sighed through my nose. 

"Come here," I leaned in and kissed his lips lightly. He wanted more, his body language showed it, putting his hands around my waist and tugging me closer to him. But I stopped.

"I'm going to go shower." I pulled away from his lips and stood up. 

He stood up next to me, "I'll join you." With a smirk on his face. 

"No." I said quickly. "I'm showering alone." 

I turned my back and walked away and up the stairs. I didn't bother to look back. Poor boy, probably back, still standing, looking like a lost puppy. I took a long time in the shower, washing away my bad game from me mind.

You can't let that stuff get you down. You have to forgive yoursel and learn fro your mistakes. Cristiano Ronaldo always told me that. And it works for him! But when does he ever have a bad game?

Gerard texted me, asking to see if I was free to practice with a few others. I phoned him.

Hey, Ge. I'll come and play. What time? I asked.

Around half an hour? You can bring Neymar too. He offered.

I'd, uh, rather not. I replied.

Oh. There was a pause. I see. I'll see you then. 

I sighed and tucked my phone away. That means I can have some fun with my friends today. I put on my training gear; track pants, a Sergio Ramos Spain NT jersey, high socks, shin guards and grabbed Cristiano's new cleats.

I ran down the stairs and took a plastic water bottle out of the fridge. Neymar looked at me questioningly. 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To play football." I said. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

I'm outside Neymar's. It was Alexis. 

I slipped on my cleats and jogged out to his car, then tied them in there. He smiled at me, but we didn't say anything. I didn't even want to talk anyways, I wouldn't know what would pop out of my mouth at the moment. Who even know's what I would say. 

We arrived in good time, Gerard was standing by the back door, waiting for me with the key that Tata gave me. He, too, smiled. Sympathetically, although still a smile. He must know what happened. I guess me saying I didn't want to bring the person I'm always with gave it away.

We had a problem together.

I unlocked the door and led the way through to the pitch like always. I was fully away now, ready to train, my mind is no where else. There's a special time for football, and that's now.  

"Serena." Leo tapped my shoulder and gave me his phone. Twitter was open; the place where all the drama is. 

"@neymarjr: girlfriend is mad. should i be upset? #imnot

"Fuck him." I laughed dryly and handed Leo his phone back. "At this point, I don't even care."

"Good. I'll go kick his ass after." Gerard said.

"Kick who's ass?" Marc asked, walking up the steps and towards us. "I'm guessing Neymar. Am I right?"

"Of course it's Neymar. Serena, just end it with him. It's too much." Alexis said. I put my hand up.

"I'm not going to make a decision on something so stupid." 

"You should." "You need to." "Just break up with him." "You could do better."

It ranged from suggestive to ordering me to break up with him. I couldn't disagree, but I couldn't agree. They're freaking out more than I am.

"I think I speak for everyone when we say the last thing we want to see is you get hurt by Neymar. He plays girls, uses them then throws them away like dirty rags. We wouldn't be able to control ourselves if Neymar did that to you. We love you too much to see you hurt. You're too special for us." Gerard said to me. I bit my bottom lip. 

"I'll think about it." I told them. They nodded and I grabbed a match ball and passed it to Leo.

"Let's make teams." I smiled. Everyone smiled and I was a captain along with Jose. My team was stacked, Leo, Gerard, Alexis, Pedro, Victor, Xavi, Dani, Sergi. I think we know who is winning this full field match.

I can't believe they feel so strongly about me breaking up with Neymar. I have to think about myself. Maybe it's best for me to end it. But I know I'll miss him. 

But wait, will I miss him or will I miss having a boyfriend. 

**20 votes and 10 comments? Do you guys think she'll break up with Neymar?**