Chapter 48

**Remember: Spain and Brazil are in one group for my book.**

Serena's POV 

After all the commotion about the pregnancy, it's finally time to leave for Brazil. Neymar flew out earlier this morning, and now Spain is flying out. We met in Madrid, since it's the capital, and now we're boarded on the plane. I was sitting with Sergio and Iker of course. 

I was nervous as hell for the cup. I don't know if I'm a sub or not. I wouldn't be surprised or anything. But the most nerve racking thing was that we were versing Brazil as our first group game. That's right, I'd be versing my boyfriend, and two of my best friends, Thiago and Marcelo.

Some reports said that Ney's and I's performance may suffer because we are playing each other. But in all honesty, I'm pretty sure we just want to kick each other's asses. I'm talking beating Brazil 5-0.

Like, badly.

And I'm sure Ney Ney feels the same way. (I've taken to calling him Ney Ney, because it pisses him off. Fun times, am I right?)

"Are you ready?" Sergio asked. The game was tomorrow. 

"Yeah, yeah I am." I nodded. "I'm ready to kick ass."

"I can't wait to play with you." Iker smiled. He was always so sweet.

"Same." I smiled. 

"Well," Sergio said, "The thing I'm excited for, no offence Rena, is to kick Brazil's ass in their home." He smirked.

"Yeah, that'll be awesome." I agreed with him. 

"I think you just want to play your boyfriend." Iker teased playfully.

"You know me so well." I rolled my eyes. "I want to beat him."

"Haven't you already?" Sergio questioned.

"Haha, you're so hilarious. You make me laugh." I scoffed. "You know what I mean."

"Yeah, Sese, imagine Neymar making her angry, then, YAM! She just blindsides him." Iker had a burst of laughter. 

"How about I do that to you, you dumb crap." I said.

"You couldn'y reach my face if I stood up." Iker laughed more. I turned to Sergio, pouting.

"Sese, make him stop. He's hurting my feelings." 

"Awe, my little Rena is hurt by a little teasing." He made a fake gasp, "Is she going to live?"

"I hope you guys know you're all assholes." I told them.

"Oh, you love us." Iker said. 

"Not really." I said. "Stupid Real Madrid players. Gotta' hate them, thinking they're all that." 

"And those damn Barcelona players, thinking they're the shit because they have Bale and Ronaldo? Thinking they're the entire world because they have some good-ass goalkeeper? Tsk, please." Sergio said in a weird accent.

"I love you guys." I sighed. I've missed them, like I've said twenty-million times. "I'm taking a nap so don't fucking touch me, alright?" 

"Yes ma'am." Iker saluted like an idiot. 

"Never call me ma'am again. We're not American." I rolled my eyes and leaned my head back on the white leather airplane seat. 

Our game was starting at 1:30, so I could sleep in at the hotel. Neymar invited me to stay with him, but I decided to stay at the hotel, because I don't think it would sound good if I wasn't staying with them at the hotel, but with Ney Ney.

Although, I would enjoy to spend the cup with him. I would get to know where he came from, everything he does when he's back home.

But, then again, I wouldn't get to hang out with my squad and friends. And... I just love, hotels. Ney knows that. I find them so fun. I don't know, I can't explain it. I like the comfy beds with fluffy pillows, the chocolates on the pillows too, oh, yum!

Especially the pools and hot tubs. But there's no doubt in my mind that Neymar doesn't have some huge ass pool and Jacuzzi and shit, he probably does. Not going to lie. It's probably huge.

Like him. 

|In Brazil| 

"Sese, come on!" I yelled, walking quickly down the hallway towards our room. 

"Calm down, Rena." Sergio called.

"Can we just hurry up so we can go to the beach?" I begged, standing by the door as he approached with the room keys.

"Coach said we can't do anything outside of the hotel. We can eat dinner at the hotel restaurant." He said. "Sorry." 

"Noo! But we're in Brazil. I want to go out." I pouted.

"I'm sorry, Rena. Not tonight. Further into the competition, though, I'm sure. Just relaxe tonight, alright?" Sergio said, opening up the door to the nice and comfy hotel room.

"Fine. I guess." I muttered, pulling my suitcase to the far bed with the view. I dumped my stuff on the chair next to it and flopped onto the bed, sprawling out comfortably. 

"Let's get dinner soon, then, yeah?" I asked. Sese nodded.

"I'll just get changed then." He said, turning his back to me and searched through his suitcase. One thing about Sese is, he was what we call 'horrible taste in clothing.' But I love him all the same!

My poor baby though, he gets teased because of it. But everyone loves Sergio, so it doesn't matter, he doesn't care. I try to help him out, but sometimes he goes astray. 

We can't help everyone, now can we? 

But we try. Oh, we try.

"Sese, just grab a plain old white tee and jeans and let's go get something quickly, alright?" Hint. Hint.

"Yeah, yeah, Rena. Just shut your mouth and wait." He laughed.

"I always have to wait for you." I sighed playfully. 

Oh, it's great to be back with my boys.

**Double update!

ERRYBODY NEEDS TO GET EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN GUYS**