Chapter 4 || Part two

Neymar's POV ** 

"I love you." I smiled and Serena leaned in her seat and kissed my lips lightly. My fingers lingered around her waist until she pulled away and stepped out of my car. 

"I love you too, Ney." She smiled back and closed the door behind her. The streets were empty, considering it was almost four in the morning. I didn't plan to stay out so late with her, but I lost track of time while I was spending time with my beautiful girlfriend. 

I watched her until she was safely inside the hotel, and then I drove off. She doesn't understand, I need her to come live with me during the cup. I've never lived away from her for so long and I miss her like crazy. The bed is just to big for me.

And it drives me crazy not having her with me. I don't want to seem controlling but I'm so used to her being with me. The house is so big for just one person. 

I miss waking up to her beautiful smile every morning, and her stunning, petite body in my arms, keeping us warm. I miss cooking (and by cooking, I mean ordering take out, let's be real) and eating out on the porch together. Or sitting in front of the TV late at night when we both can't sleep.

I'm just not used to being alone. And I hate it. 

Can't she take a hint? 

Serena's POV 

I sighed as I opened the door to my hotel room. I don't know what I expected, maybe a sleeping Sergio lying in bed, snoring slightly and me just climbing into my own bed comfortably. 

Sergio was sitting up with all the lights on and the TV on quite quietly. He looked up from his phone with raised eyebrows and a slight glare. 

"Serena, do you know how worried we all were?" He exclaimed. "We were trying to find where you were, and you left your phone here! We checked everyone's room! It was a shit show." 

"Sese, I-"

"Seriously, Serena. You can't do this to us and not tell anyone. We were all going crazy. We had no idea where you were or who you were with."

"How was your date?" 

"Uh," I hesitated. "It was great. How'd you know I was on a date?"

"We found photos online.." He pursed his lips. "I hope it was worth it." He said and looked back at his phone.

I waited a moment in awkward silence, still standing by the hotel door, frozen in my spot.

"Hey, Sergio?" I asked.

"What, Serena?" He sighed. 

"You're a brat, and you're not my father. You have no right to scold me like that when all the other guys would sneak out late to go drink." I informed him ever-so-nicely and threw my light brown cardigan off on the floor and grabbed pajamas.

I changed in the washroom obviously, washed my face and brushed my teeth, then climbed into bed comfortably.

"I'm sorry Rena. We're all just very protective of you, and you should've at least told Iker, Fernando or I where you were going. We got worried." He said honestly. 

"I know, Sese. I love you too. You're my bestfriend, I understand." I told him and snuggled under the warm blankets.

"Now turn off the lights." I instructed and closed my eyes. I somewhat regret staying up so late, but I don't have a match tomorrow so that's all on Neymar. He invited me to come watch, although I was coming anyways. 

Iker, Nando, Xavi, Sese and I were going to go scope out the team because that was who we were versing first. 

And to think, regular season training was starting right after. 

|The next morning| 

I grumbled angrily and lifted my head to see four guys talking with each other.

"You guys think you're being quiet but your obnoxiously loud." I mumbled, still half asleep. 

"Dude, it's twelve. The game will start soon and you still have to eat." Sergio said.

"Screw you guys." I said and got up, tossing the bed covers to the side. 

"It's too bright in here." I muttered and padded into the bathroom, taking out my bun that resembled more of a rats nest and sighed. I'm to lazy to shower.

I ran a brush through my hair and took some of my woman Axe and sprayed it around my body with a teenage guy and called it a day. I re-did a bun at the top of my head and pursed my lips. Good enough.

I walked out of the bathroom and Xavi handed me a white plastic bag. "Neymar dropped this off. It's his own jersey."

"He's so cockey and annoying." I sighed again and took it from him. I shoved a bra, panties and jean short-shorts into the bag and went back into the bathroom to change. The yellow jersey sported his name and number on the back, and he even signed it. 

I found a note on the bottom of the bag and I pulled it out and read it. 

        I figured after the match you could give a fan the jersey after we win as a gift, so I signed it. I thought it would be a cute story and the fan you chose to give it to would enjoy it. 
        I love you, xx
                -Neymar 

I take back what I said before. Oops.

That's really cute of him. I guess I should wear something under it then. I opened the bathroom door and poked my head through. 

"Sese, can you grab me a white shirt from my suitcase? There should be a tank top on top of it." He went over and looked for a second before spotting it and throwing it at me. 

"Thank you." I smiled happily and closed the door, putting the jersey over it.

Gee, that sucks because I didn't shower. 

"Alright," I said coming out of the bathroom. "Let's do this. I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry." Iker rolled his eyes and I put on my white vans and followed the guys out of the hotel and onto the street. Luckily the game was at the stadium we were near again. We lucked out that Vincente chose the right hotel. 

"What do you want to eat?" Nando asked. I shrugged and looked around all the restaurants that were on our way to the stadium. 

"Can we get a sandwich or burger or something?" I suggested. 

"Then you have like, ten places to chose from." Xavi laughed. 

"You guys chose, then." I said. 

"Fine," Sese said. "Let's go into the one we went to the first day near the field." 

"Sounds good." I said and followed the in between Iker and Sergio. The streets were busy as we weaved through the crowd, getting booed on our way. 

I glanced at Iker and he just chuckled. "Welcome to our world, Serena." He said and kept his head up as we walked swiftly through the street. All the guys did the same as Iker, looking confident through all the boos and the cat calls for me as I walked with them. 

A lot of these people were already drunk. That sounds like a ton of fun, actually, to just watch it in a sports pub or something. I wouldn't say it was better than watching a live game, but it does seem like a good time. 

I was already on the lookout for someone to hand off the jersey too.