Chapter 41

Serena's POV 

"That's what he told me, and I was like, oh hell no. You have to back the fuck up. And guess what, I got a yellow! So I said, excuse me, I'd like to take that card and shove it up your tight ass, you little fucker. Then I got a red." I explained today's happenings to Gareth over the phone. Neymar was laughing the entire explanation.

"So you deserved it, is what I'm hearing." Gareth sighed. 

"What? Were you even listening?" I said, smacking my forehead. 

"You're too good of friends with Ramos." Gareth chuckled. Alright, so what, we get lot's of red cards. Whatever.

"I'm just passionate." I told him. Neymar pulled the car up to the house and turned to me, eyebrows raised. 

"I call bullshit." He told me. I stuck out my tongue and said bye to Gareth, and helped Ney carry in the groceries.

"Whatever." I giggled and grabbed all the bags I could, going into the house and dumping the bags on the kitchen counter.

"It was pretty funny, though." He said, doing the same as me. 

"I got points?" I asked. 

"You got points." He nodded and I whispered 'yes!' We had a new system, of points. Like if we showed good self control, or we did something awesome or funny. And the person with the most points by the end of the week gets to chose what we eat for dinner. 

"I'm winning, you know." I told him and he nodded.

"Yeah, yeah." He shrugged me off playfully and I laughed, taking out the food out of the bags and shoving them in the cupboards. 

"You're so cute." Neymar said, making me blush. I looked over to him and smiled.

"You're pretty damn cute too." I smiled. He was sitting on the stool, facing me. He patted his lap and I walked over to him, giving the faintest sway in my hips. I placed my hands on his knees and connected our lips softly. 

He cupped my cheek with one hand and pulled me closer to him, but I smirked and pulled back. "Someone's getting excited." 

"You can't blame me." He said, "I just really missed you."

"I missed you too, Ney." I said and put away all the plastic bags and checked my phone. Leo sent Ney and I a text, wondering if we wanted to come and practice with the team. I asked him, but he scrunched up his nose. 

"I'd really rather not." He chuckled. I understood, Gerard and Marc didn't really 'accept' my decision. Not like I cared, it's not like they were actually mad at me, so they can just take their bad attitude and shove it up their ass.

I replied back and told him we were just staying home. He told me it was fine and he understood, and I said thanks. 

"God, I'm so tired." I yawned and sat down on the couch, stretching out my legs. Neymar sat on the other couch and we watched Bundes Liga together, the sight of Thomas Muller made me happy. He was such a nice guy. 

"You know what Serena?" Neymar asked me. I turned to him, and shook my head. 

"The season is almost ending." He said. I forgot about that, "We should look into buying a home together."

"I thought we were taking it slow." I reminded him. He sighed sadly. 

"Neymar, you were the one to say that." I told him. He nodded and rolled his eyes.

"I was wrong." He pouted, sitting back in his chair. I didn't say anything more, I didn't really want to. A part of me wanted to live with him, but in reality, I knew it was a bad choice to make right now. We should treat this like we just started dating.

|Later that night| 

"Serena!" Neymar called after he answered the front door, "Your friends are here!"

"Wait, what?" I muttered, getting up from the couch and came to the door, peering around Neymar. Shakira, Tony and Macy were all standing there with big grins on their faces. 

"Um, hey guys." I said. I have no idea why they're even here. 

"We're going out." Tony said sternly. 

"Alright then, you guys have fun, thanks for stopping by," I went to close the door, but Neymar held it open, smirking at me. Dammit. 

"You girls take her. She hasn't done anything today." Neymar told them, opening the door wider for them to push through us into the hallway. 

"See, even your boyfriend says you should come." Tony said. "Please. It'll be a girls' night out!"

"What would we do?" I asked. 

"Let's go out for dinner, then see a movie!" Macy suggested. Ugh. 

"Fine, but I have to get ready." I said, going up the stairs. They followed me like puppies into Ney's and I's bedroom, and I went to shower. After ten minutes, I reappeared in a bath robe and my hair still damp. 

"I call doing her make up!" Shakira squealed.

"I want to pick out her outfit." Macy jumped up, going to the closet. I still had a few clothes here that I left the last fight. 

"I get to do hair." Tony said, grabbing a blow dyer and turned it on, looking at me. "I think an up-do." 

"I agree!" Macy called. I giggled and Tony got to styling my hair. They really love this. I don't understand it, I'd rather just lay around the house than go out. Girls are so weird. 

|Meanwhile| → |Neymar texting Leo|

Leo: So are you going to ask her?

Ney: I don't know. We're taking it slow.

Leo: She'll say yes.

Ney: I know but i don't want her to feel pressured

Leo: do you love her?

Ney: of course i do

Leo: does she love you?

Ney: i'm 110% sure she does

Leo: then just ask

Ney: i'm just not sure

Leo: she'll have to say yes. trust me

**Hey guys! I got over 50 votes and 30 comments on the last chapter! That's amazing! Can we try for 60 votes and 40 comments?

So I gave you a kind of cliffhanger. What do you think Leo and Neymar were talking about?

Another question: Who do you think the best goalkeeper in the world is? I love Ochoa and Iker Casillas of course!

Sorry I took a while, I just haven't been in the mood to write. But I'm back now, but I think you'll have to wait a bit for the imagines, but they'll come soon!

I have the Gerard Pique I got lot's of requests for, and the first chapter should be posted today!

I hope you all had a great Saturday! 

-Izzy**