Chapter 36

Last chapter: "Marc, I have to go." I jumped up from my bed and he gave me a questioning look. I didn't say a word, I just tore out of my room and down to Neymar's at the end of the hall, passing Leo. 

"Serena, think about this!" He called. He knew where I was going. I walked quickly up to his door and banged as hard as I could on the door. 

"GO AWAY!" A voice yelled angrily from inside, over the loud TV.

"Open the fucking door, Neymar!" I yelled. He swung it open and was shocked to see me. He looked like a mess, his hair was everywhere and greasy, the room had clothes thrown all over the place and smelt like beer and B.O.

I looked him dead in the eyes, all serious, taking a deep breath, reassuring myself that I was doing the right thing, "I need to tell you something."

Serena's POV 

"What do you need?" He asked. I bit my lower look, trying to find the right words.

"I... I need you." I whispered helplessly. He looked at me with his brow furrowed. I took a nervous breath, not knowing what he would say.

"You were the one that broke it off with me." He stated.

"Yes, I did. But I miss you. I miss you so fucking much, I can't handle it. I was always independent, I could always survive on my own without anyone else, but you're the one I need. Please." I begged. 

He didn't say anything, he didn't need to. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly to his body. I snuggled my head in the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back. 

He pulled away from me and his expression was serious now, giving me the chills, running down my spine.

"The hug didn't mean me saying yes, I hope you know that. I just wanted to hug you really badly." he started. I could already feel me heart breaking. "You broke up with me. You can't expect me to just... take you back so easily. You hurt me. A lot."

"You hurt me too! You were the one who made me feel like shit! You treated me like I was so replaceable!" I said angrily.

"You are replaceable. I'm starting to get over you, so you should get over me. You said it yourself, the showers- it meant nothing. We're over, Serena. Forget I was ever anything more than a team mate. You hurt me and spat on me like I was nothing, freaking out over one tiny mistake."

"Fuck you! You were the one to treat me like a little cleat chaser, like I was nothing but a litle slut following you around because you play football and because you were cute!" I exclaimed. I saw Gerard and other peer from behind the door watching us out of the corner of my eye. 

"I think you should just get over me." He said calmly. "You're really just making yourself look like a little, desperate whore. But you are one. I saw you, you always flirt with Marc, you always talk about Sergio Ramos or Iker Casillas, like you wanted them. I was just a fill in for the empty space in your heart that no one even wanted to fill, because you're an ugly piece of shit."

"I think you should take fucking shower, because you fucking stink you lazy prick!" I screamed as loud as I could, frustrated.

"Serena-" Marc came from behind me and pulled me away from Neymar who stood in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest. I kicked and scratched out, a sudden fury trying to hurt him.

I wanted to hurt him so badly. I wanted to kick, to punch, scratch and break bones. Make him feel pain. I wanted to hurt him emotionally. Call him names, tell him he's shit. I wanted to make him feel pain.

I knew right there, as Marc dragged me back to my room, the tears starting to flow from my eyes as Gerard started yelling at Neymar, I was done. The last thing I could see before Marc threw me inside my room was Gerard's fist flying out and hitting Neymar in the jaw, and the team running out, holding Gerard back as he yelled angrily at Ney.

I flew onto the bed on my stomach, and I gripped my sheets and screamed loudly, "How could he turn this on me?! What did I ever do?! He hurt me! He was the one to make me feel like shit, like a dirty rag! Why did he turn this on me?! It wasn't my fault!" I cried out, nowing every ounce of happiness was draining from me. 

Marc sat and held me in his lap. I cried into his shoulder and Leo went out and helped with the brawl that started because of me. I caused this team so much trouble. I hated myself so much. I hated myself, and I hated Neymar, and I hated Tata for inviting me on this team, I hated my uncle for sending me to Barcelona, I hated everything.

**Double update, so stay tuned. Please comment and vote!**