Chapter 9

Serena's POV

"Here," Neymar said, picking up my plate and putting it in the dishwasher and turning it on. I followed him to the couch and sat down next to him, cuddling to his side, his arms wrapped around me. He kissed my temple, and I could feel his hot breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you," He said, pushing a stand of hair off my neck and sucking lightly on my neck.

"I love you too, babe," I said, and he pulled me tighter against his body. 

"Were you happy to see your friends?" he asked and I nodded my head, playing with his fingers in my lap.

"Yeah, but it was hard to see them go." I sighed sadly.

"And here I thought you never cried," he teased and I slapped his shoulder. 

"Don't be mean," I pouted and he leaned in and kissed my lips softly.

"Do you want to go to Camp Nou? Kick the ball around a bit. Have a little fun in the stands," I could hear the smirk in his tone and I raised my eyebrows, turning towards him.

"Sounds like a plan." I got up and ran upstairs to his room, putting on my practice shorts from my overnight bag, and slipped Neymar's clean jersey on and met him downstairs. He was already in practice gear, so he only had to put his cleats on. I laced up my boots and walked out to the car that we left parked out front. The drive was quick and silent, but a comfortable silent.

We parked out back at Camp Nou and he pulled out his keys, and we let ourselves in. We walked hand-in-hand out to the pitch, and I looked around the empty stadium, sighing happily. I really do love my job. Neymar dumped the bag of balls in front of the net and we strarted taking shots, myself aiming for upper 90 and Neymar doing hard passes to the corners on the ground. Soon, we got tired and started passing the ball around, playing with crosses and flicks.

"Remember when I suggested having fun in the stands?" Neymar winked and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in for a heated kiss. I pressed my body against his and his hand started moving lower down my back.

"HEY! SERENA!" I turned around suddenly, breaking the kiss and saw a flash from  camera. I was blinded and it took me a moment, but by the time the both of us got our eyesight back, the camera man was half way down the hallway and out the door.

"What the hell?" I called as the door clicked shut. Damn, the boy was fast! I cursed and kicked the turf, knowing I would hear bout that picture once it surfaced. Hopefully the cameras caught him so he can get in trouble, at least.

"Let's go home," Neymar said, disappointed. He knew that us both weren't in the mood anymore, and after that, we settled for a movie night. We started Lord Of The Rings, my favourite trilogy of all time, and cuddle each other on the couch, snuggled up in a warm, fuzzy blanket.

My mind wandered to Cristiano. He's hasn't called or texted, and I thought he'd be the one to reach me. We even had a fight with Coentrao, and he's usually on my side and comforts me after. But I guess Carlo is being tough on him. But still, Sergio and Gareth came and visited. I didn't expect that, but a call would've been fine. 

I could feel sleep coming over me as my eyes started to close, cuddling in closer with Neymar and he planted a kiss on my forehead, murmuring 'I love you' and his breath soon evened out, telling me he was fast asleep. I got up quietly and a upstairs to my bag, grabbing my phone and dialing Cris's number. I knew it was late for him, but I missed our conversations together.

"Hello?' He asked groggily.

"Cris? It's Serena." I said, happy that he picked up.

"Rena? No, I can't talk, uh, goodnight." He said quickly.

"No! Cris, wait!" I said desperately.

"What?" He sighed.

"Why haven't you called?" I asked, still hurt, "I thought we were friends, and yet you never made an effort."

"I'm not aloud, alright Rena? I can't. Not now, with all this stuff going on right now." He hesitated. "I'm sorry, I have to go." He said and hung up. I felt my heart break in two.

I pulled my laptop out of my bag and went straight to buy tickets to Madrid after our next game. I have to talk to my uncle, and see my friends. This has gone too far. If I can't talk to my own friends, that means he crossed the line. All because of I kicked his team's ass during an El Classico? That's bullshit and everyone knows it.

So I'm going to Madrid, whether Neymar comes or not.

|Before the game|

I sat on the bench and Leo slid in next to me. I didn't acknowledge him, I was to focused for waiting for this game to be done. My mind was else where. He poked me and I glanced up, then looked back and finished lacing up my boots.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"What's wrong?" He said straight away.

I opened my mouth say say nothing, but he cut me off, "Don't even, Serena. I know you too much, I know you're not acting usual. Something's on your mind." 

"I'm flying to Madrid after this game." I said quickly. I guess I suspected him to say no, but he just nodded his head.

"I'm coming. I'm thinking Neymar doesn't know?" He said. I nodded and glanced at him while he chatted with Alexis.

"We'll leave right after." He said and pulled me up with him and we started to play around with the ball until the game started. I knew Neymar would never let me go, so this is good, I have someone to accompany me. I'll get my boys back. And whatever Neymar doesn't know won't hurt him.

A/N: Sorry if this is a little short! 

The Barça Player ( Neymar Jr. FanFic )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें