Chapter 40

**I honestly just say let's go all the way to chapter 100 before the sequel am I right?**

Serena's POV 

I woke up suddenly by someone banging on the door. 

"Serena, wake up! We have a flight to catch in thirty minutes!" Gerard yelled. I leaped out o the bed, and opened the door. 

"What?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I cried.

"Because I'm not your personal alarm clock." He raised his eyebrows and my shoulders dropped. He rolled his eyes and waved good bye, not mentioning a thing about Neymar.

Speaking of Neymar- where was he? I looked around my room but I was the only one here. He must've left in the morning. Swell.

But then I heard the bathroom door open, and he appeared with a towel wrapped around his mid-section.  I made a small sigh of relief, because I have to be honest, I was sad thinking he left.  

I tried to keep my eyes on the ground as I walked past him into the shower. But those damn abs, he was so cute. I showered as quickly as I could, knowing we would have to leave soon. But I usually don't wear any make up or anything, I never understood why girls wore it on air planes.

I dried off my body and wrapped the towel around myself with my wet hair all over the place, and I picked out a pair of black spandex, and a plain red muscle tee. I tip toed back into the bathroom and dried off, putting the comfy, casual clothes on and putting my hair up in a messy bun.

"Let's gooooo!" Neymar called from the bed. I grunted and shoved everything into my duffel bag and zipped it shut, slinging it over my shoulder and leading the way out to the lobby where everyone gathered the bus entrance. 

"Serena!" Marc waved from up front. I looked to Neymar and he gave me a nod, and I jogged up to Marc, Gerard and Leo, the pack. 

"What the fuck are you doing back with him?" Gerard hissed. He was angry. I would be too, when I promised we'd never get back together for as long as I live. But I grew up, I realized I was a fool to let someone like Ney get away from me. 

"I made the right decision, G." I told him sternly. He ran a frustrated hand through his hair and nodded his head, and that was the end of that. 

"Look Serena, we just can't handle you getting hurt again, so you can't blame us." Leo added. 

"I know guys, can we please just get over it? He makes me happy." I told them. They nodded and we boarded the bus. I sat next to Leo and Gerard and Marc were on the other side. I yawned and used the over head pillow to rest my head back on the seat.

"Serena, I know what the guys think, but I just want to see you back to normal again. I think you did the right thing." Leo whispered to me. I smiled graciously and let my eyes close, the bus all tired and quiet.

After a while, I got uncomfortable. My neck hurt from staying in this position for so long. If it was Marc, I would've just leaned on him, but anyone else than him and Neymar, I wouldn't dare. 

I got up from my seat and went over to the middle of the bus and squatted down next to Pedro.

"Do you think-" He put his hand up and cut me off.

"Don't say anything more. I got you." He stood up and we switched places. He went bak and sat with Leo. I could hear them talk quietly, probably just trying to figure out any gossip.

"Hey." Neymar smiled at me, I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, bringing me more into his lap so I could be more comfortable. He kissed my cheek and my eyes started to close again, knowing I would be out cold in few seconds.