Chapter 46

**I've decided to finish this one, but I'll also continue and make the other book, I'd just have to change the name of the girl.

Any suggestions?

I'm making the WC different, because I need Spain and Brazil in the same group, so please excuse that. hehe.**

Serena's POV 

"Hey Ney." I sat down next to him on the couch. 

"Hey babe" He smiled warmly and motioned for me to come closer. I leaned onto his shoulder and lifted my legs onto the couch, stretching out. He laughed and held onto to my waist. 

"How are you?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders, watching the TV. 

"Sore." I said, chuckling dryly.

"Good." He kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Why does he always have that effect on me? I'll never know. 

We had some fun after we went to Camp Nou to kick the ball around a little. He really knows how to get me going. He knows everything I like. 

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked. Of course I do. Does he even have to ask?

"Yeah. Can we get pizza?" I asked hopefully.

"Serena, you're an athlete. You shouldn't be eating so much junk-" 

"Dude, really?" I shifted and looked at him with my eyebrows raised. 

"I'm just trying to be a caring boyfriend." He told me.

"Please don't." I pursed my lips. "I love pizza." 

"I know you do, we eat it every week." He rolled he eyes and stood up. 

"You don't mind, do you?" I asked.

He shook his head no. "Then order pizza and shut up." 

I looked up and smiled innocently to him. I could hear him laugh as he walked towards the kitchen, getting the menu. He always looks at it, even though he knows we get the same thing every time. I don't know what the point it. But I'm not complaining.

How could one complain if they get pizza? 

I would love some chicken wings too, but I think that's asking for to much. I can't help it, honey garlic is just so good. We get boneless ones, and they're the perfect size so I can eat a lot and- that's not important. (It is, but it's not.)

I could hear him talking on the phone again, probably to the guy that's always there. He pretty much knows our order by now. But enough about pizza. Even though that's life. 

Neymar has been acting really weird these past days. He's always doing things for me, kissing me, holding me, it's like when we just started dating. I'm getting kind of suspicious, honestly. Every day we're closer to the World Cup, the more he wants to hold me and go out and tells me I'm beautiful and I'm his life and he's so proud of what I've become. 

I'm not necessarily complaining, I love the attention he's giving me and the things he says are so incredibly nice and flattering, but I don't know why he's doing it, that's the thing. Is he planning something big? He better not be. 

"Thirty minutes, beautiful!" He called. See what I mean? 

"Thanks babe!" I called back. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was Macy phoning.

"Hello?" I said when I answered.

"Did you pick up the latest issue of Novisimo? There's a bunch of rumors going around that you're pregnant!" She exclaimed loudly.

"What? Mac, I'm not, I swear." I promised her. Why would anyone think that?" 

"That's not what the article says." She said. 

"What does it say?" I asked. 

"Go see for yourself. Call me after, darling, got to go." She hung up. She was probably with Cristian. I decided I have enough time to go pick up the magazine, so I jumped up form the couch and adjusted my bun on top of my head. 

"I'll be back, Ney!" I yelled, walking towards the door and slipping on my Barcelona sweatshirt at the same time, My running shoes were at the front door, and I stepped into them. I could go out in what I was wearing, yoga pants and a tank top over a sports bra. I had the sweatshirt to cover it up anyways. 

"Wait, what? Where are you going-" I cut him off my closing the front door behind him. My truck was parked out front, so I hopped in the drivers seat and sped down the driveway.

I have to get my hands on a copy of this. I know some of the other WAGS have had rumors spread about them like this, and they always blow over after a few weeks, even days, but they've never had anything in such a big magazine as that. 

Everyone around here reads it. I have no idea where they would get the idea that I was pregnant. Have I gained weight? No. Do I look like I'm pregnant? Maybe I should lay off the pizza. 

While I'm at the store, I might as well grab a pregnancy test. I mean, Ney and I have been having... fun, this past month, frequently. If you know what I mean. 

|Later that night| 

I sat on the toilet, the pregnancy test in hand. The box said it would take 3-5 minutes, but it felt like forever. I was so nervous, what would it say? I can't be pregnant. Not now. It's impossible. I'm on the pill!

It was ready by now, I'm sure of it. But I can't look down, I'm to scared. Poor Neymar is downstairs on the couch, making popcorn for us because he wanted a movie night together. He even let me pick the movie. 

Fuck, I can't do this. I can't handle this. I'm getting so worked up over a magazine cover, I haven't even shown signs. Don't you puke in the morning and crave weird foods and stuff, when you're preggers? I'm pretty sure you do. 

I took a deep breath, looking down to the little white and pink stick. My heart was pounding. This is ridiculous. 

My heart went from going one thousand times a minute, to nothing. My heart stopped, my breathing hitched, the room got fuzzy, but my eyes were focused on what the stick showed.

| + |