Chapter 37

Gerard's POV (The fight as Serena and Marc are inside her room)

"I think you should take fucking shower, because you fucking stink you lazy prick!" Serena screamed as I watched cautiously from me doorway, just two rooms away from Neymar's.

"Serena-" Marc came from behind her and pulled her away from Neymar who stood in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest. She kicked and scratched out, looking vicious. He pulled he as she screamed curse words, tears starting to fall. 

I felt a rage come from inside me as I stormed over to him, Alexis, Cristian and Leo behind me. 

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I yelled in his face. He flinched back and I raised me fist, making it collide with his jaw. Serena's door closed on time with the crack, knowing I broke it. His hands went up to his face and I shoved him back.

"She did nothing wrong! NOTHING! You hurt her. You made her out to be shit. You fucktard!" I yelled. I could feel someone try to pull me backwards, but I was stronger and lashed out my fist again, swiping his nose. 

"You're not helping Gerard!" I could hear Leo yell, but I didn't care. He hurt a very close friend, no one can get away with that, even if we used to be good friends also.

"You didn't deserve her, ever! She's a fucking angel! She doesn't deserve this shit!" I yelled loudly. Gerardo was running down the hall with security, getting ready to break up the fight. People tried to hold me back and Neymar slammed his door, but I banged on it with my fist.

He couldn't get away with this, and this wouldn't be the end of it. He hurt her. She had a hard past, and I heard her, she wanted him back. How dare he make it out for it to sound like it was her fault. She was perfect, all a guy could ever ask for. 

"Gerard, just go check on Serena." Alexis shooed me down the hall and everyone was talking loudly, trying to explain what happened between us all. I walked into Serena's room since the door was slightly open, and she was sobbing into Marc's shoulder.

I felt my heart break, seeing her like this, so venerable. I came over and sat next to them. She lifted her head to look at me with sad eyes. I rubbed her back calmly and she mouthed 'thank you' to me. I nodded me head and she breathed in slowly, trying to stop crying. 

I heard what he said; it was horrible. How could he call her those things when she always did what she was supposed to do? I'm glad I hit him. Maybe I hit the sense back into the little prick so he can realize he lost the most important thing he ever had. 

"Serena, I'm so sorry." I told her.

"It's not your fault. You can't say sorry for him." She told me. 

"He shouldn't have said what he did. He'll pay for what he said." I promised her. She nodded and felt back, leaning on Marc. 

He won't get away with this. He won't.

**This is pretty short but I wanted it two parts from the last chapter for some reason I don't know. I'll be updating one last time today. Actually, it might be two more times. Please vote and comment!**