Chapter 47

**Just to clear up some confusion: THE TEST WAS POSITIVE. So yeah, it said she was pregnant.**

Serena's POV  

I gasped, dropping the test onto the bathroom tile and whipping out my phone as fast as I could, my heart beating hard in my chest. I could feel tears verging on, but I had to keep myself together. I went to favourites and phone Macy. 

"Macy, oh my god." I sobbed into the phone.

"Serena? What's wrong?" She asked worriedly. "Is everything alright."

"No! No, it's not alright! It's the opposite!" I cried out.

"Rena, shh. Relax, everything will be fine. Just tell me what's wrong, baby." She soothed. I took a deep breath, feeling like I could puke any moment now.

"Macy, I'm pregnant. " 

There was a long, silent, pause. I could hear her heavy breathing on the other end of the phone call.

"Cristian wants to know what's happening." She said, almost in a whisper. 

"I can't do this Macy. I can't be pregnant." I told her. "Not now, not ever. The World Cup is so soon."

There was another pause, she was searching for the right thing to say or ask. "Does Neymar know?"

"No, he doesn't!" I sobbed, not being able to hold it back anymore. 

"Cristian and I are coming to pick you up, we need to talk face to face." She told me, the phone beeping, meaning she hung up. I can't face Ney, not right now. I have no idea how he would react! I can't have this child. I don't have time, I can't play football...

Maybe the test is false? It happens, right? I have one more test stick in the box, it said to take two because sometimes it's wrong. 

I heard a knock on the bathroom door, "Rena? Are you okay, baby?" Neymar called. He could probably hear my sobs as I sit with my back on the wall.

I sniffled, "No." 

"Can I come in?" He asked quietly. 

"Yes." I replied. I can't hide it from him. I can't keep it a secret. He opened the door, his worried face scanning the ground and the surroundings. He spotted the pregnancy test box and wrappers, then looks at me tear stained face. 

"Oh, Rena." He gasped, scurrying over to me and sitting down, pulling me into his chest. I let the sobs come, seeing his expression broke me. He held me tightly, rubbing circles on my back.

"It's alright, don't cry. Please don't cry." He said, choking back his own tears. I pulled away from him, using the back of my hand to wipe my cheeks. 

"Are you- err, pregnant?" He asked. 

"I took one test, Ney. It was positive." I looked him in the eyes. 

"Maybe it was false." He said, standing up from the ground. "Take another test." 

"I will." I said. "But Cristian and Macy are coming over. She said she needs to talk to me." I told him. He bit his bottom lip, thinking. 

"Try again before they come over. To be sure, you know." He told me. I nodded my head and he held out a hand to help me up. 

He placed his other hand on my cheek, caressing it. "No matter what, I'll always love you. Don't be afraid that I'll leave, because I won't. I never will." He promised. 

"I love you to." I told him. "I'll do the test." I said. He pursed his lips and hugged me one last time, before leaving the bathroom and closing the door softly. I sat on the toilet, unwrapping the stick and took a deep breath. Now I just have to make myself pee again. 

|10 minutes later| 

The test was ready again. Ney said to call him once I knew, but I was scared shitless to even look at it a second time.

"Neymar!" I said, opening the door. "Come here."

I could hear him sprinting up the stairs. "Yeah?"

"Look at this and tell me what it says." I demanded. I held it out and he looked at it, squinting his eyes. 

"It's a little minus sign. What does that mean?" ( |-| ) 

"Seriously?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Yes, it's-" I yanked my hand back and looked at it again. There it was, a pink minus sign staring back at me. The first test must've been false. I'm not pregnant. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around my boyfriend happily.

"I'm confused." He muttered. I pulled away from him and pecked his lips.

"I'm not pregnant, Ney!" I screamed happily, jumping up and down like a little child.  

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Like 70%. The first test was probably false. I new I was on the pill, it was almost impossible. It must've just been straight up wrong. Aren't you happy?"

"Yes, yes. I'm glad you get to play in the World Cup." He said, pulling me into a hug again. 

"That's it?" I cocked my head to the side. "Ney, be honest with me. Did you want a child?" 

"What? No, err, no. Not now." He shook his head. 

"Oh..." I trailed off. "Alright." The doorbell rang. It must be Cristian and Macy.

Did Neymar actually want a kid? He was kind of disappointed when I said I wasn't pregnant. I would think he would be ecstatic. But he was kind of just... yeah. I know I'm happy. 

You can't play football if you're pregnant. 

**I'm not sure if I like this. In fact, I hate this. Tell me what you think, because there's a large chance I'll redo it. Hehe.

Anyways, 

YASS GERMANY WON I'M SO PROUD I CRIED ACTUALLY TEARS. I'M SO HAPPY. 

But Messi did NOT deserve to win that award. I'm sorry, but there are so many people who deserved it more. Like, uh, I don't know, Angel Di Maria, Thomas Muller, Phillip Lahm, Mats Hummels, Robben, Neymar, Toni Kroos, the bug on James' arm. 

Sorry not sorry.**

 **RECENT UPDATES: Spain (Gerard Pique)**