Chapter 12

Serena's POV

The car ride home was silent. He held my hand the way to his place, gently squeezing it every once in a while to give me reassurance that I was doing the right thing, staying with him. We walked into the familiar home, and I took my shoes off, leaving them by the front door, dropping my stuff next to them. I went straight to the kitchen and opened the freezer, grabbing a pint of ice cream and digging in.

I haven't had ice cream for a while, and it tasted so good! I took another spoonful and moaned in pleasure, shoving a lot of it in my mouth.

"Don't do that." Neymar said stiffly. I smirked and looked over to him.

"Don't do what?" I asked. He glared.

"Don't," He swallowed, "Don't moan like that."

I cocked my head to the side playfully. "Why not?"

He walked over to me, grabbing the pint right out of my hands and putting it down on the counter. He pinned my against it, kissing my lips with force and moving his hands up and down my sides, moving to bite my neck. I pushed him back a bit once he started nibbling on my neck. Of course I loved it, I wanted more, but it reminded me of that girl he was doing to the same to in the club, and I couldn't handle the thought of that. At least not right now.

Neymar bowed his head in shame, "I'm sorry."

"No, no," I said and hugged him, giving his lips a soft peck. "I just don't want... you know." 

He nodded his head and grabbed another spoon and the ice cream and we sat down on the ouch together, putting on a random movie. We finished the tub togther, and he put it on the coffe table.

"I'm sorry." He said again. I nodded my head. "It was a stupid mistake and it'll never happen again, I swear on my life."

"If it ever happens again, though, you'll get an ass whooping from me, and everyone else." I warned. 

"It won't. I promise." He said.

He suddenly reached forward, pulling my down on top of him by the hips and eyed me lustfully.

"Feeling playful, are you?" I teased, brushing my lips over his, loosing my self control. And dignity. 

"You're just so magnificent." He said, his eyes examining my body. I leaned in and kissed his lips, playing with the hem of his shirt. His hands roamed my body, and I tugged at his shirt, showing him I wanted it off of him. He stopped, letting me slip it over his head and tossing it on the floor next to us, and I lightly grind my hips on his, making him excited.

"You like that, don't you?" I whispered into his ear and he took off my shirt hastily. He fiddled with the clasp of my bra, and threw it next to his shirt. I knew if I went any further than this, I was done. I would loose it and give in, no matter what I tried. 

"Serena," he moaned and I kissed his lips again, making my decision; fuck it, and fuck him.

|Game|

I jogged onto the field and Leo and I did our pre-game handshake, and Neymar gave me his good luck kiss as we took our spots, mine behind him. The whistle blew and the ball got passed back to me, and I sent it up to Neymar, who passed back once he got into trouble with a one v two. I passed to Gerard, who sent it up to Leo. He tore away from the defenders, and we sprinted up after him, but he went for a solo attempt. The goalkeeper knocked it down, but that's alright. It was a goal attempt in the first minute, which is impressive. 

By then I knew we had the advantage this game, and it boosted our confidence. Leo scored twenty minutes in, and we all followed after that. I got a header into the net on a corner, Neymar with a break away and Leo with his free kick goal. Even Victor got an assist by punting it up to me for my second goal in the last five minutes of the half!

It ended with Pedro and I scoring in the last half and we won easily, everyone tired from playing so much. We all went over to Leo's again, to have a. after-game celebration, my idea, much to leo's resent. Neymar and I left early, seeming that it was still awkward with him and everyone else, not fully accepting him, myself including. The lust is still there, as you can tell, but I'm still not sure about him.

I got him to drop me off at my hotel, which I still had, and I slept alone there, even if he begged for me to stay over. I needed time to myself, time to think. At least that's what I told him. I sat on my bed skyping with Sergio all night, of course. Talked about football, about our lives, about Neymar. He was still pissed. 

"I want to beat his tiny little ass into next year!' He exclaimed. I just shook my head and told him it's over. 

"I don't trust him, Rena," He warned me. 

I nodded, "I understand Serg, I don't trust him anymore than you. That's why I'm sitting in my hotel room alone, not at his place." 

"Just be careful, alright? I can't  stand to see you hurt again. Not after all that you've been through before." He warned, and I felt a pain in my head again, just from thinking about it. I winced, rubbing my temples, and he looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry, but you needed to hear it."

"It was a tough time for me, I was weak," I admitted, "but I'm stronger now and he can't bring me down."

"Good, good. Or else-"

"You'll kick his ass, yeah, yeah. I heard you the first time." I rolled my eyes and we just continued talking like old times. Sometimes we would just sit out on his porch and talk throughout the night about anything we wanted too. It was so much fun, it helped me get better. I am forever grateful of Sergio.

By the time I woke up, I already had six messages from the team telling me to get up. I slept in only twenty minutes, and they knew I would. I showered and through my hair in a bun and grabbed my suitcase, the one I packed last night, and met everyone at Camp Nou where we boarded the bus for the road trip.

I sat in my seat next to Alexis and watched the screen, leaning against him and my legs resting on the bus's side. A Real Madrid game was on, and they were up 2-0. Gareth scored and I cheered from the back where we were sitting and Victor hit me on my head with his pillow from behind us, saying he was trying to sleep. I just laughed and continued to watch.

"Rena," Leo hissed from the seat in front of us. He padded the empty seat next to him and I jumped over Alexis to sit down until Gerard came back from the washroom.

"Yeah?' I asked him as I sat down.

"I just wanted to say to you, Neymar isn't to be trusted. As much as we're friends and teammates, I want you to be careful, alright?" He warned.

"I got the same talk from Sergio Ramos last night, I know. I stayed in my hotel and I'm sharing a room with Marc." I told him and he nodded, and I got back and sat beside Alexia again, getting comfortable and closing my eyes since the game ended. 

I fell asleep thinking about Neymar. Could I really trust him? Maybe this relationship is for the worse. But he makes me happy, and it's time for me to think about myself for once. 

I know what I'm going to do. And some people will like it, most won't. But they need to suck it up.