Chapter 7 || Part two

Serena's POV

I woke up, sun shinning through the open blinds of Neymar's bedroom. I reached over to touch Neymar, but there was nobody there. Just the cool spot where he used to be. 

I huffed and swung my legs over the bed. My hair was stuck in a top knot that had pieces falling out, but I was too lazy to fix it. I stood up, yawning, stretching my arms out. Neymar's baggy shirt fell off my shoulder, barely covering up my small sleeping shorts.

You could say I could hear the birds chirping, but I'm pretty sure that's stretching it. I walked down the carpeted stairs, heading straight into the kitchen. A luke-warm cup of coffee sat on the counter, and I was more than happy to drink it. 

I padded into the living room, the sun as bright as ever. The TV was streaming a morning game at a low volume, and I could see Neymar's feet up on the table. I can around the couch and sat down next to him, and he gave me a bright smile. 

"Morning beautiful." He chuckled, putting his arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head against his shoulder, my blue coffee mug in hand. 

"Good morning." I said back happily. 

"So baby, the day's yours. What do you want to do?" he asked. 

"I was thinking a lazy day would be great." I yawned again. "I'm tired."

"Really? We're in paradise and you want to stay home." He raised his eyebrows questioning. 

"Ney." I scolded him. "I'm going to shower then we can go do something if you wish." 

"Need company." He winked. 

I rolled my eyes and my boyfriend while standing up, taking my mug with me. "I think I'll be fine. You just wait here." 

I ran upstairs and went towards our bedroom again. My cellphone was already ringing when I opened the bedroom door. It was Sese; and I hesitated to answer it. I didn't know if he was still angry with me.

"Hello?" I asked quietly.

"Rena." Sergio said on the other end, sounding frustrated. "I need help."

"With what, Sese?" I asked curiously.

"I'm bored." 

"Sergio, that is no reason to phone me." I sighed, sitting down on the bed tiredly. 

"I'm super bored, though." He told me honestly.

"Watch TV. Go out with Iker and Nando. I don't know, just do something." I said, frustrated.

"But they're out getting breakfast together." He told me. "And now I'm alone."

"And bored?"

"And bored!" He exclaimed. "Good, since we're on the same page I'll come to pick you up."

"Sergio, find something to do. Goodbye, now." I told him.

"Goodbye nena." 

"You're a loser, Sergio." I said into the phone. 

"I love you too." He chuckled and I hung up. 

I tossed the phone onto the bed and scratched my head. Showering sounds like a lot of work. But it has to be done. I closed the bathroom door behind me and took off my fiancés shirt and shorts. I ran the water and took my hair out of the bun. 

I stepped in, letting the water cascade down my shoulder. I ran my fingers through my hair, my muscles relaxing. I could hear the bedroom door opening and closing softly. A smile appeared on my lips as I could see his body shape through the textured shower glass.

"I though I said I didn't any company." I laughed over the sound of running water. 

"I think you were wrong." Ney said. "You can always use company in the shower."

// // // // // 

**Sorry it's short. Anyways, I'll try and update again. My try outs went great, I got 7 offers! Thank you for all the support. I really appreciate it!