Chapter 25

Serena's POV 

I clung onto Neymar's arm through the crowd. We had an interview together, about Barcelona, the World Cup, and our relationship. People all huddled around us, some taking pictures and calling out questions, and some wanting autographs. 

I felt flustered, so the first thing I did was grab my boyfriends arm and let him lead us through the bodies of people into the studio. I stayed close to him as we walked down the hallway into the make up room. A woman in a casual outfit with jeans and a black apron over top led us both over to our separate chairs and sat us down where an array of make up sat before us. 

I stole a glance at Neymar and he laughed as someone started to apply heavy foundation all over my face and neck, covering up my own make up I was wearing. I coughed as powder was applied to my face and a cloud of it popped up, making my eyes water. 

"Hang in there, beautiful." Ney laughed and waited as she put eyeshadow and eye liner on with fake eyelashes. I felt like I was wearing to much! I looked in the mirror and was surprised to see what I saw. I looked different. Sophisticated even! 

"You're such a stunner." He said dreamily and took my hand. We waited until the host introduced us, and we walked on stage together. The in house audience cheered very loudly and I blushed, sitting down in the chair closest to the host, with Neymar next to me. 

I heard someone scream "I love you Serena!" from the crowd and I put my head down, embarrassed. I didn't know what to do! 

"Aw, don't be nervous, babe." Neymar said and tilted my head up again. I looked at him lovingly and the crowd let out an "aw" sound and we both laughed.

"So, the famous Barcelona couple." The host started when the crowd settled down. "You two are the most unusual couple ever. Serena, you are the niece of the Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti, and Neymar, you are an important part of the Barcelona Offense." He started. 

"That's right." Neymar confirmed beside me. He was much more comfortable with interviews like this one.

"Serena, if you had a chance to go back to Real Madrid, but this time playing along your team, would you leave Barcelona?" He asked. Well, shit. I looked at Neymar and he looked a bit sad, since he knew this was a tough thing for me. 

"I'd love to play for my uncle and my family back in Madrid, but as far as I'm concerned, my heart lies in Barcelona right now." I said. Yes, that sounds right. The interviewer nodded thoughtfully.

"How do you feel about your girlfriend being so close with your arch enemy, Neymar?" He asked.

"I can't decide Serena's friends or the people she loves, and it's not like it's a big deal. We're all professionals. I might not get along with them but I can't get in her way." He said. Ouch. That was another tough one.

"What about the El Classicos? Serena, you always seem to have a bad back and forth with the Real Madrid defender Fabio Coentrao. What's happening with that?"

"We never had a good history and it's a part of life." I replied shortly. "It's not my fault. Not everyone can like me." 

The crowd let out a little cheer at that and that was all we had time for, it was a short interview. We said goodbye and walked off the stage. That god that was over, I couldn't stand these types of things. 

|At Neymar's house| 

I sat my ass down on his couch, refusing to move until he got me delicious food. He left into the kitchen and I turned on the tv to basketball, and sat back watching. My head hurt and I suddenly felt sick, and got up sprinting to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me and kneeling over the toilet.

I threw up my breakfast in the toilet bowl, making my mouth taste bad and my legs to shake. I never get sick, so this was really weird. 

My boyfriend knelt beside me and rubbed circles in my back. I didn't feel like throwing up, but I didn't feel anything close to healthy. I murmured shit under my breath and stood up, with Neymar hovering over me, making sure I won't faint or something. 

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked. I shrugged and sat back down on the couch and he handed me a brass bowl in case. He also got me a glass of water and set it on the table. He said he didn't want me to eat much, so he gave me yogurt. 

"Nothing solid to eat." He reminded me and I nodded. 

"I can take care of myself, babe." I smirked weakly and he gave me a sympathetic smile. He would leave soon for a photo shoot down town. 

"Maybe I should just cancel and stay home." He said.

"No, no. I'm fine." I waved him off. He sighed loudly, and pulled out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Phoning Marc. He can come over and take care of you." He said as Marc answered on the other end of the line and he walked into the other room. I let my head fall back onto the pillow and me eyelids felt heavy, showing I would fall asleep soon. 

I can't stand being sick.