Chapter 11

Serena's POV

Leo and I were late, so we had to rush out of the hotel this morning and off to the airport with Gareth driving. It made me really sad to say bye, and I even felt tears in my eyes as we walked away. He held me for a while, and told me he saw the picture and to forget about Neymar.

I just nodded, the sadness that was in me was over and long gone, now it was just pure hatred and anger. He should know better than to piss me off, especially after that has been happening with Madrid. I was a tad bit nervous to see him, I wondered how I would say "hey you're an ass and I saw the picture of you dancing with another girl and biting her neck sexily, and I just want to add that that should've been me and I could've showed you a better time than that slut" but that seems a little 'harsh'.

We came back in time for a half an hour break that I spent at Gerard's, helping him chose a colour for his and Shakira's room, which he was in charge of painting. She put a lot of trust into him. I wouldn't even trust him with finger paint. But that's just me!

I chose a light grey to go with their black duvet. I texted her and showed her the paint colour and she agreed, thanking me. We drove out to practice, and talked about Neymar and the picture. I guess everyone saw it, but that doesn't matter. No one seemed upset for leaving to Madrid with Leo, which was good. They said they understood why I had to go, and they'd never get mad about it which made me happy.

Until Neymar came onto the pitch.

Everyone went silent as he walked over, smiling. I guess everyone saw the picture, except him. 

"What's up, guys?" He asked. No one said anything, until I spoke up.

"How was that girl? Was she any good?" I hissed angrily. He looked confused.

"How could you man, when she was already having troubles." Leo shook his head, dissapointed. We all walked away from the stunned Neymar and started our own little game, passing the ball around and doing neat little tricks in one half while Pinto and Valdes got warmed up in the other half.

I didn't even bother to glance at Neymar. I knew looking at him would just angrier than I already was, and I don't think punching my own teammate during training was a bad idea. I'm sure word would get out somehow, either by him or someone else on the team who didn't take a liking to me. (Cough cough, Pinto, cough.)

Not like it mattered anyways. We were versing Malaga tomorrow so practice would be lightweight and just to get a few touches in ahead of time. All I had to do is avoid Neymar, and if Tata knows, he'll put us against each other so we're on opposite ends. That way we can avoid all types of awkward and questioning.

All I know for sure is that he's an ass and doesn't deserve a thought. And I'm fine with that. Alexis said I could stay in his apartment, and I excepted. I could just sleep on the couch or something. It's not a big deal. I would just miss Neymar's large, comfy couch. 

"Rena?" I turned and saw Neymar close to me. Shit.

"What do you want?" I snapped and he grimaced. 

"Why are you mad at me? Why is everyone mad at me?!" He asked, desperately.

"Because you're a lying, cheating bastard with pictures of you online dancing with  girl and biting her neck and stuff." I said back and he looked confused, making me frustrated.

"UGH! Don't act confused! It's not working, I saw the pictures." I yelled in his face, tossing my hands up in the air. 

"What?! I never slept with her, baby, I swear! I wouldn't dream of it, ever! I love you and only you. I danced, one dance, I was drunk. Please, I wouldn't cheat. You have to believe me Serena." He begged, looking extremely distraught. I felt bad for him, but maybe he should own up to his mistakes and take them like a man.

"So you think having a girl grind on you and start biting her neck and her hands on your ass is okay? Fuck no! Do you know how pissed I was?" I yelled angrily. 

"I was angry you left to Madrid without me, you didn't even tell me! I was mad." He said.

"That's no excuse! I left because I know you would've said no. I had to see my friends. Real Madrid is my family!"

"We're your family now! You play for Barcelona, Rena, get over it. Forget about Madrid." He replied.

"My heart will always be in Madrid. They're the best team in the world, and they know me the best. I'm here for Barcelona, playing my heart out so we can win as many titles as we can, working my ass off for this club, so let me have this one. Let me love Madrid, that's all I ask. They're my family, my bestfriends, my life. They saved me, got me back into football. Without them, you guy would still be sucking ass this season, so for god's sake let me!" I said frustrated, tears starting to come as I felt sobs coming. 

I ran off the field, upset. I didn't want anyone to see me cry. I locked myself in the womens bathroom and started to fully cry, something I haven't done for two years. I slid down the wall, feeling weak. Someone was banging on the door, and I tried to calm myself down.

"Serena, please let me in." Neymar said from the other side. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door, and going back to the wall and sitting down, bringing my knees up to my chest and wiping the tears off my cheeks. 

"Baby," He said sadly as he opened the door and closed it again, then slid down next to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest. 

"I swear I didn't want you to feel upset. I don't have any feelings for anyone but you. It was a stupid mistake, please forgive me. I'll do anything. I know I don't deserve such an amazing, down to earth, beautiful woman but having you as my girlfriend was the best time of my life, even if it was for a short time. I love you so much." He whispered into my ear, rubbing my back to calm me down. 

I took deep breaths, trying to stop crying, but all the memories flooded back from my darkest time. I grabbed a handful of Neymar's jersey and squeezed, and the familiar ache in my head came back. I winced, putting my head against his chest, trying to make the pain go away. I continued breathing deeply. the longer to wait, it slowly got better. 

"You okay?" He whispered after what felt like forever, sitting against the wall.

"Yeah," I sniffled and he helped us up, still holding me. He kissed my lips softly, and I gave no effort to stop him, I welcomed it. I guess I forgive him.

"Do you want to wait a bit, or go home?" He asked.

"Let's just finish the last half of practice." I said, going to the sink and splashing water on my face and redid my ponytail. I waited a couple minutes for my eyes to go from red to normal, then we walked out hand-in-hand. 

I was a bit mad at myself for forgiving him. I always promise myself to not to, mom always said to never forgive a cheater. But I couldn't handle it, I couldn't resist him. He was like the other half of me, and call me crazy, but I loved him too. I couldn't help it.

A/N: Yay, they're back together! The next chapter is going to be all about them two, lot's of cuddling and cute moments!