Chapter 21

**AYOOO so everyone should totally leave a comment down below about what the SEQUEL should be about! Thanks! I'm thinking about ending this book at chapter 30. Then the sequel will start.**

Serena's POV 

I juggled the ball a bit before kicking it lightly to Victor whom I was warming up. He caught it in the sliding collapse and rolled back right to my feet. I chipped it up and he reached his hands in the air and caught it, bringing it down back to his chest before rolling it back to me.

Both our keeper trainers were not here with a cold, and as a captain it's apparently my job to fill in when everyone else if warming up properly. But I can't complain of course, it gets me shooting a little. I kicked it at his chest absent minded and flipped it up with a rainbow into my hands, then did little drop kicks to him. He caught it well and I could tell he was feeling confident today. 

"You ready?" I asked and he nodded happily. The crowd was incredibly loud already and the stadium was packed in with fans of both clubs equally. Time was up for warm up and we jogged over to the bench and got in a circle. 

"Let's win this, Barça!" I yelled loudly and everyone jumped in the air and cheered. They went in line and I met Iker for the coin toss. I called heads and won, choosing the side we warmed up on and they got first ball. I shook the ref's hands and he engulfed me in a tight hug, making the crowd go crazy. 

"Good luck, beautiful." He said into my ear. I gave him one last squeeze. 

"You'll need it more than me." I said and broke the hug. I smirked and he rolled his eyes, so I blew him a kiss and got back in line for the anthems. I know this will be exciting. 

Leo, Neymar and I started, and I jumped in the spot getting ready. Kick off started and Madrid kept possession for five minutes until it went out for our throw. I ran up the side and grabbed the ball without thinking and threw it in to Neymar who made a run up the wing, crossing it in poorly and it getting headed out by Sergio. 

We kept possession for a while also, until I took a shot since I was getting a bit bored. Iker tipped it out over the net for a corner. I ran over and got ready, aiming to Leo at the back of the line. I kicked it high and far at the twenty-five minute mark and Leo jumped out of the line and headed it into the net. 

I threw my hands up in disbelief, cheering and yelling. Everyone joined me in the corner and jumped on me, the crowd chanting. 

"Your header was unbelievable!" I told Leo and he shrugged. 

"Your corner was better." he replied and we did our handshake and Neymar put his arm around my waist. 

"You just squeezed between Coentrao and Sergio for it. They didn't even notice you! Iker looks especially pissed." I said, glancing over and Iker was yelling, waving his hands in the air angrily at Sergio and Fabio. They didn't say anything, just stared at their feet.

They knew they fucked up.

I in position and Fabio was glaring at me from the defensive line. I can't believe I have to be on the national team with that asshole. At least I have Pepe and Cristiano, though! Can you say lifesavers?

|Second half| 

I touched the ball into the left corner of the net for my first goal of the game. Neymar got one more so it was 3-1 with Gareth's goal for Madrid. I had a grin on my face and Fabio put his hand up for a handball back when I trapped the ball from a head clearance by Sergio just a couple seconds earlier. 

"Yes!" I cheered happily. There's no way Madrid can get three more goals in twenty minutes. 

"Hand ball, you bitch. You know it too." Fabio (Coentrao) spat at me. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. I was too good for this.