Chapter 5 || Part two

** For anyone wondering about my status, I'm freaking out (or was) bc I might have to say bye to my baby Di Maria and I can't hANDLE DAT SHIT.

Anyways, yeah. So I was like yo i should update so I am. **

Serena's POV 

"Where are we sitting?" I asked the boys and we got closer to the stadium after we ate. 

"Here," Iker handed out tickets. "We're sitting right behind the Brazil bench area because I'm so nice and thought of you." 

"Actually, I chose that spot for you, nice try Iker." Sese squinted his eyes at the goalkeeper who smiled innocently. 

"Alright, let's go to the other entrance because they'll let us right through so we don't have to get hassled by fans. A staff told me he'd find us near entrance C." Nando said and led us to the right place. He spotted the guy who let us through and we followed him until we reached the main floor. It was empty aside from the workers doing extra things quickly to prepare for the large crowd that was waiting outside. 

"Okay, I have to see your tickets." He put out his hand. "Please." 

We all handed in our tickets and he ripped off the bottom part and showed us our seats. The players were warming up and I scanned the yellow jerseys until I spotted Neymar. He was stretching with Thiago and Marcelo with his back turned to me. 

Marcelo waved at me and I waved back, and Neymar glanced over his should as he stretched out his thigh. He looked around for a second then spotted me, and a big smile lit up his eyes and he stood up, glancing at his coach and jogged over. He jumped over the barrier and towards the wall. 

"Hey, gorgeous. Nice jersey." he smirked. I leaned over the railing and pecked his lips quickly, knowing if we lingered, we wouldn't be able to stop. 

"What are you wearing under it?" He asked. I looked around and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ney," I hissed, "Here's not the place to talk about that, don't you think?"

He chuckled and looked at me with amusement, "I didn't mean it like that. I meant for when you give it to someone, what are you wearing to cover it up. But I like the way you think." He winked.

"You're a brat and I hate you." I huffed. "And a white tank top."

"You don't hate me, you love me." He grinned. 

"Some times." 

"All the time."

"Mostly." I thought for a second. "Like, ninety-five percent of the time, I enjoy you." 

"Whatever. I know how to keep you happy." He laughed.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Lot's of kisses, lot's of cuddles, lot's of food." 

"That's very, very accurate. Good job." I appraised him.

"Thank you. Now I'm proud of myself." He smiled.

"You should. I'm proud of you." I giggled. He held the railing and put one hand behind my neck and connected our lip. We kissed slowly, and everything became silent as our lips moved in a perfect rhythm.

"Get a room!" Thiago yelled. We let go of each other and I showed him my middle finger and so did Ney. 

"Neymar, this isn't a date with your girlfriend! Let's go, we have a game to play!" His coach yelled at him. 

Neymar glanced back at me with a smirk. "We cause so much trouble."

"You love it."

"I do," he agreed. "I love you." He kissed my cheek and started to walk back towards his team.