50. Handcuffs

"It's not... going... to... work"

"How do you know?" Mariana landed another forceful slap across Galilea's face.

"Trust me" she panted "I know"

Mariana landed another slap on Galilea "I don't like you" she told the bruised girl.

"Aww, and I wanted for us to go to Disneyland and ride the teacups" Gali pouted. Enraged, Mariana punched the girl and she fell to the ground "oh Mary" Gali chuckled.

"Why aren't you fighting back?" Mariana kicked the girl on the ground "fight... back! Do, some... thing!" Mariana grunted as she kicked Galilea.

The girl, no longer messing with Mariana, grabbed her leg and dropped her to the ground and held her down "whatever it is you're trying to accomplish, it's not going to work!" Galilea hissed, anger flashing in her eyes.

Mariana flipped the girl and pinned her down "yes it is" they had a fierce staring competition and neither of them noticed when the door to the room opened.

"Well hellooo" Castiel bit his bottom lip and stared at the two women on the ground "shall I bring some jello?" He asked "or oil?"

Mariana got off Galilea and glared at the man "you're such a pig"

"Woah, you were the one down there with her" he noted.

Galilea got the sudden urge to throw up. She quickly turned and emptied the contents of her stomach onto the floor "oh come on!" Mariana yelled in frustration.

"Okay, back to your cell" Castiel walked over to the girl and helped her up.

"I'm dying" she wheezed out.

"You're not dying" Castiel shook his head.

"Sadly" Mariana muttered.

"I may be sick, Mary, but I can still beat your ass" Galilea was beginning to get woozy.

The black haired woman snorted and Galilea threw a punch at her. She stumbled back and held her nose. Mariana went to strike back but Castiel held his hand out "you already had your fun" Castiel helped Galilea back to her cell.

"Why are you so nice to me Jude?" Galilea softly asked.

"Just doing my job" he answered. He pushed a door open and continued to walk down the corridor.

Gali's legs began to shake and she took small shaky steps, her energy levels declining and she felt the vile rising in her throat "bathroom" she gagged.

Castiel quickly turned a corner and kicked the door to the bathroom open. Gali heaved over the porcelain toilet and let it all out.

"You know" Gali began as she sat beside the toilet "if you ever want to conquer a woman's heart, then you can at least hold her hair back when she throws up" Castiel narrowed his eyes at the girl.

They're making their way back to the cell, Galilea feeling better but still a bit woozy "this way" Castiel turned a right.

"I know where my glass cell is" she mumbled and followed the tall man. The brunette fell in step with Castiel and as they turned a corner, she bumped into something hard "ow!" She rubbed her forehead "I already have a splitting headache, this does not make it better"

"Watch where you're going girl!" A man hissed.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Galilea glared at the man.

"Cell. Now" Castiel grabbed Gali's arm and pulled her away from the group of men.

She looked over her shoulder to the backs of the men and her eyes landed on one who is also looking over his shoulder. Her brown eyes locked with his blue ones. She noticed the black mask over his nose and mouth and her eyes trailed down to his metal arm. He turned his head back and she came to a stop.