9. Germany, Loki and Captain America

"Gali are you ready?" Kami asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, come in" Gali called. Kami opened the door and stepped in. She eyed her friend up and down.

"Where exactly are you going?" She asked.

"Some museum I think, or charity event. I don't even know, all I know is that I need to dress up really nice" Gali explained.

Last night, Tony told his sister that she's going to some fancy thing, it's going to be at night, so she doesn't need to take anything else since she's only staying for a couple of hours.

Kami is going to the airport with her. She's taking the other jet since Pepper took one to D.C.

"Okay. Let's go then" Kami walked out the room.

Gali grabbed her wallet and went to the elevator. They went to the living room where Tony is still with the hologram.

"Tony I'm about to go the airport. Anything else I need to know?" Gali asked. He shook his head.

"Kay. Kami is taking me to the airport and then she's going home to help me with the German language" She said. Tony walked over and enveloped her in a hug. That was unexpected. She hugged him back.

"Don't do anything stupid" he murmured into her ear.

"I won't" She assured him. They let go and he held her at arms length.

"Be careful" he said. Gali smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I will. Bye" he waved and soon enough the girls were on their way to the airport.

"Miss Stark, we've arrived" the driver, Karl, said.

"Thanks Karl" Gali got out of the car and stood there looking at the people. "Kami help" she pleaded through the ear piece.

"With what? Nobody's talking to you yet" she answered. Munching and crunching of plastic bag was heard in her ear.

"Are you eating?" She got a mphmph as a response. She shook her head.

Galilea made her way to the entrance, the she saw the man greeting everyone.

"Quick, how do you say good evening?"

"Guten Abend" she replied.

Gali got to the guy and he greeted her. She replied and it was on point.

Yes!

"See, it wasn't that bad" She could hear the smirk in Kamilla's voice.

"Oh, Halt die Klappe" She snapped.

"Oh, learning quickly, are we now?"

Galilea walked in and heard violins. People are walking around, and talking to each other. A girl with a tray of drinks came up to the Stark girl. She took a drink and thanked her.

"Danke" she smiled.

"I don't know why you're so worried. You seem to know the basics" Kamilla said after a couple of minutes of Galilea mingling.

"I just know how to say shut up, thank you, and can I have another pancake" She explained.

"Why would you need that? You know what, I'm not even gonna ask" Kamilla shook her head.

Gali giggled a bit.

She continued to roam around, keeping a lookout for Loki. Tony showed her a picture of the man so she know how he looks like. But he's nowhere to be found.