59. Doctor Grey

"It's been three days and she hasn't woken up" Steve spoke as he stared at the sleeping Galilea through the window of her room at Shield headquarters.

As soon as the Avengers brought her in, she was rushed to the medical team and they did full body scans and checked her vitals and everything. She wasn't well. Two broken ribs, hairline fracture on her right wrist, bruising on the head, concussion, cuts and bruises all over her body and slight swelling in her brain, and her heart rate is still low. Not dangerously low like when they found her, but it could be higher.

"Doc said that she'll be okay" Peter spoke up.

Sam scoffed "Physically. What about mentally and emotionally?"

"Don't worry, she's a tough cookie. Besides, she has people who care about her" Kamilla assured.

The doctor walked out of the room and the avengers waited to hear what she has to say "So?" Tony asked.

"The swelling in her brain has reduced completely, so I believe she should wake up in the next 24 hours" the doctor informed. They heaved a collective sigh of relief "her heart rate is still low and we're doing our best to get it back to normal" Doctor Grey added "you know I'm actually surprised she's in this condition"

"What do you mean?" Rhodey asked.

"Well you say Hydra has had her for a little over a month, and when you brought her in she had fresh bruising but the oldest ones I could find were no longer than six days old. So they either didn't hurt her until recently or, well who knows what Hydra did to her" Doctor Grey admitted.

They casted wary looks at each other and couldn't help but come up with bad scenarios in their heads "but she will be alright" Steve tried to sound reassuring, more so to himself than to the others.

Dr Grey took in a deep breath and nodded "physically yes" she fixed her glasses before continuing "she's also talking in her sleep"

"Gali doesn't talk in her sleep" Steve said. Everyone gave him questioning looks and he blushed lightly.

"There's a kid here!" Kamilla covered Peter's ears and he frowned at the treatment.

"What I mean is that Galilea is calling out for a James and Castiel" Dr Grey said.

"Castiel? Like from Supernatural?" Kami snorted in laughter.

"Why is she calling out for a tv character?" Peter asked.

"Beats me. I wanna know why she isn't calling out for her boyfriend" Kamilla turned to Steve.

"I wanna know why she's calling out for James" he turned to Rhodey.

"Why are you glaring at me?" He asked the Captain.

"Your name is James. What other James is she calling out for? James Franco?" Clint sarcastically said.

"It could be!" Rhodey nodded.

"In case anyone is interested" Doctor Grey interrupted the light arguing "she's also saying this" she pulled up a video of a sleeping Galilea on her tablet and showed it to the Avengers. She's whispering the ten words her and Bucky came up with "any idea as to what it means?" The doctor asked.

"Well Rogers is the last name of her boyfriend" Thor said.

"Stark Expo. Why would she say Stark Expo?" Tony questioned.

They began to discuss what the words Gali said, mean and it slowly became an argument. Everything with the Avengers slowly turns into an argument. Peter sighed and rolled his eyes as he stepped away from the arguing. He stared at Galilea's sleeping form through the window and saw her moving her lips.