72. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three

"Hey Chris" Gali smiled as she joined Thor at the stone banister, overlooking the training pit.

"Hello Gali" he turned his head when he heard his friend and did a double take.

"Yeah, your mother gave me some dresses and this pashmina or shawl, whatever it's called" she played with the large light blue shawl around her body.

After Galilea talked with Frigga, the Queen then gave Gali a couple of dresses so she can change. Galilea found the dresses to be beautiful and didn't know which one to wear. At the end she picked out a navy blue dress with intricate designs and beautiful style. It also has armor around the chest area and arms. 

"I feel like that mother of dragons" Galilea mumbled.

"Mother of dragons?" Thor quirked an eyebrow.

"From that show. Look, I don't know. Everyone talks about it. It's like you can't have a conversation with anyone these days if you haven't seen Stranger Things or Game of Thrones. I've only seen Stranger Things so I'm halfway there" Galilea noted. She placed her hands on the stone and looked out to the people training "so this is where you train, huh?"

"Yes. This is it" Thor nodded. Gali's scanned the area.

Many people fighting, weapons stacked on racks, palace guards walking by. The weapons they're using for the fighting glow at the ends. Like electricity glow. Asgardian weapons are dangerous.

"How did you know where to find me?" Thor faced the brunette.

"Your mother told me"

"Were you with her the whole time?"

"Yep. She's nice. Are you sure she's your mother?" She joked. Thor gave her a look "I did notice something tho" Galilea turned back to the trainers ahead of her.

"What was it?"

"Adopted or not, your brother takes after her... He must be a real mamas boy" she sniggered "like Tony. I wonder if they've noticed that we're gone?"

"Possibly" Thor nodded "they might think that you were taken once again. And if they do and we go back something tells me we will not be well received"

"Agreed" Gali agreed with her friend. 

"Thor!"

Both Thor and Gali turned their heads and saw four people happily making their way to them. Three men and a woman.

The blond man carries himself in an important, cocky manner. His hair is perfectly coiffed and his beard neat and trim. He's smiling widely and has a sword on his side. The second man is Asian and has his dark hair tied up in a fanned out manner. He's wearing armor, like the other three, and has a smile on his face.

The third man is large with long bushy curly red hair and beard. The smile on his face shows how happy he is to see his friend. Lastly the woman with her long black hair and sparkling blue eyes. Galilea can tell that she's a fighter and a pretty good one at it.

"Friends!" Thor boomed and greeted his friends with bone crushing hugs. Galilea's eyes widened the slightest but went back to normal. Thor greeted his friends one by one with the same enthusiasm "my friends, I've missed you so much"

"We heard you were back" the bushy red haired man said.

"A short visit" Thor nodded "I came with my friend. Gali, come" he waved the girl over. Eight eyes were on her as she approached them. She gave them a small smile.

"This is my friend Galilea Stark. Gali this is, Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg and Lady Sif" Thor motioned to each person as he said their names.

"Lady Sif and the Warriors Three" Gali smiled.