51. Justin Hammer

"When is he going to call? We're just wasting our time waiting for this guy" Steve said in exasperation as he paced up and down the living room "it's getting late. How are we even sure Justin is going to pull through"

"Well if what I've heard about Justin is true, then we can trust that he will... pull through" the last words Kamilla made them sound dirty and flirty.

"Oh come on. I'm eating!" Tony dropped the cookie on his plate.

"How do you know?" Rhodey asked in disgust, his hands moving around like a disgusted 12 year old girl.

"Oh like you guys don't talk about your sexual encounters!" Kamilla sarcastically said.

"You do?!" Clint shrieked in horror.

"All women do!" The women yelled.

"We talk about everything" Natasha nodded. The women turned to Clint and smiled "everything" Kami wiggled her eyebrows.

Clinton became a deep shade of red "if you excuse me, I'm going to throw myself off the balcony" Clint muttered.

Sam eyed the archer up and down "what did you do?"

"What didn't he do?" Pepper smirked. Sam's jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"I hate you guys" Clint is still beet red. Light chuckling was heard around the room.

"Look, it's already 11:28" Steve pointed at the clock.

"Will you relax? He's gonna be there. You can always trust on Justin Hammer to be punctual" Kamilla assured.

"I hate him for that" Tony muttered.

"You hate Justin Hammer for being punctual?" Natasha asked in disbelief.

"Partially. He's just so cocky about it"

"Well thank god you're not like him" Pepper sarcastically said. Tony agreed with his girlfriend.

"Unbelievable" Phil sighed.

"I know. Clint, what did you do?" Peter curiously asked.

"Shut up kid" Clint shoved Peter to the couch.

Kami let out a small gasp "he's on. See, what did I say?" She smiled at the tall blond man standing next to her. She connected the call and Justin came on screen.

He looks just as he looked like the last time they saw him out. Same black framed glasses, blond hair perfectly coiffed, and he has a lollipop in his mouth "Hello!" He waved.

"I can't stand his face. Shut him down!" Tony told Kamilla.

"Woah, woah, woah, Anthony, please" Justin held his hands up in surrender "I'm here as a friend"

"You're not even here! You're in the tv!" Tony pointed at the tv.

"Well I wouldn't be here if Virginia and Natasha hadn't called the cops on me!" Justin defended himself.

"You tried to kill me!"

"I didn't do it. It was Ivan!"

"Oh my god, shut up!" Kamilla yelled "this is the whole zoo fiasco all over again"

"No it's not!" Tony and Justin yelled.

"Will you two dimwits stop arguing? We have more important things to worry about than who tried to kill Tony! Which by the way, is a lot of people" Natasha spoke up.

"Are you on my side or his?" Tony questioned. They began to argue and Nick pulled out an air horn to settle everyone down.

"You're not here five minutes and already you've caused trouble" he told Justin.