39. Spiderboob

"Hey, Gali, you got a packet" Bruce handed Galilea a brown box.

"Thanks" she gently took the box from him and set it on the table.

She checked to see who sent it but it only has bed name and address. Huh, strange. She got something to cut the box open but was interrupted by something.

"Hello. Who are you?" Clint asked.

"I'm Sam Wilson"

"Sam!" Gali stood up, completely forgetting about the mysterious box. "Guys, guys, this is Sam Wilson. Sam, this is everybody" she introduced the large group.

"More commonly known as the Avengers" Clint smiled.

"Uh, not me" Jane raised her hand.

"Yeah, me neither" Kami joined.

"Ditto" Darcy also raised her hand.

"Same" Rhodey and Pepper nodded.

"You're all part of the team" Tony told them.

"Really? That fast? No test or anything?" Kami incredulously asked.

"Kamilla, you're the greatest hacker I've ever known. You hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D. database an hour after you and Pepper found out about it" Tony said. Kami smiled proudly of herself.

"You hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D.?!"

They all jumped in fear and whipped their heads towards the dinning table where they saw Director Nick Fury lunching on a sandwich. When did he get here?

"Am I the only one who didn't see him?" Steve asked. They shook our heads.

"Nick, your security system is a joke. A five year old can hack into it. And by the way, Avengers Assemble is not a good password" Kami smirked. Fury narrowed his eye at Kami before returning to his sandwich.

Seriously, when did this man get in here? First Happy sneak attacks us and then Fury? And they both made sandwiches! Geesh. This says something about our skills.

"So, you're the promising candidate Gali talked about?" Tony eyed Sam.

"Wait, are we really accepting candidates?" Natasha asked in disbelief.

"I guess we are" Bruce shrugged.

"Is Nick okay with this?"

They all turned to Nick who's still eating his sandwich and reading a newspaper.

"What?" Nick looked up at them in confusion.

"We're holding Avengers interviews!" Clint yelled.

"Without me?" Nick stood up and marched towards the Avengers.

"I guess we are accepting people" Nat mumbled.

"Sam Wilson!" Nick yelled. Sam was slightly taken aback "Galilea sent me your file. And what you do is impressive. We can use someone like you on the team"

"Really?" Sam smiled "Wait, where'd you get my file from?" Sam turned to Gali. Her eyes widened and she tried to look innocent.

"She told me to look you up and I got your file" Kamilla spoke.

"Damn it Kamilla!" Gali hissed.

"You hacked into the Air Force?" Sam asked incredulously.

"Kamilla!" Everyone scolded.

"Oh I'm sorry, but I don't have cool superpowers like you guys. All I have is hacking and I'm damn good at it. So stop bitching or you're all going to file for bankrupt by the end of the day!" Kami snapped. That got everyone to shut up.