84. Ohana

Loki and Galilea continued to give out the lily and gladiolus bouquets. After they left Steve's room (he laughed at Loki's appearance just like Sam had done), they made their way to the break room the Avengers had claimed as their own when Galilea was there.

Clint, Thor, Rhodey and Bruce are there and they burst out in laugher when they saw Loki. He simply glared at them "guys please, don't laugh at Loki" Galilea kindly told them but they continued to laugh.

Loki turned around and ducked his head "do I really have to go through this?" He whispered in Gali's ear.

"Yes" she answered.

Loki threw his head back, the hat not falling because Gali made sure to hold it down with bobby pins. Loki walked over to the table where the men are gathered and handed them the flowers.

"I don't know you but Galilea said that I have to give out flowers. So here" he handed a bouquet to Rhodey.

"Thanks" he smiled although a bit confused as to why Loki is doing that. 

"Clint, I'm sorry I had you under mind control" Loki smiled as he said that. 

"Mhm" Clint hummed as he took the flowers and smelt them.

Loki approached Bruce with hesitation "Bruce, I'm sorry I called you dull creature"

"Thank you puny God" he kindly took the flowers from Loki. Galilea smiled at the guys.

"Thor" Loki approached his brother "brother... I'm sorry you were born" he handed him the flowers.

Thor glared at his brother while Galilea covered her mouth with her hand. Something heavy fell on Loki's foot and his eyes went wide and he made a whining sound of pain.

"Thor come on!" Galilea called when she saw Mjölnir on Loki's foot. She grasped its handle and easily lifted it off his foot. Loki took a wide step back and glared at his brother "this is not a toy" she held up the hammer and scolded Thor.

"It's mine! Why are you worthy?" Thor whined like a child.

"You are such a child sometimes"

"You see? You see what I had to put up with for one thousand years?" Loki spoke up.

"No wonder you turned out the way you are" Galilea said in realization.

Loki gave her a look "what is that suppose to mean?"

"That you're a diva" Clint answered. 

"I'm not a- why do I even bother?" He shook his head. Clint sniggered and put a flower behind his ear.

"Listen, you two have to start behaving. You know what my mom did when Tony and I weren't getting along?" She asked the brothers.

"What?" They asked.

"She made us do garden work- but she also made us hug it out. So you two- hug it out" The brothers made a face at that "now!"

They gave Galilea wary glances and slowly wrapped their arms around one another. They had an awkward brotherly hug but it was a hug nonetheless. Galilea smiled, satisfied with them.

"See, that wasn't so bad" they grunted in response "I will make you do garden work. Shut it" she hissed. They did so and Thor took the flowers from his brother "thank you brother"

"You're welcome"

"Okay, see, brotherly love. You-" Gali looked down at Clint with the flower behind his ear "never change Francis, never change" she patted him on the back.