62. Cheeseburger

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired"

"You should get some sleep"

"Steven, shut up. I've been Hydra's captive for over a month. All I want is to hug my boyfriend and eat a cheeseburger" Galilea told her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry" he grabbed her hand.

"It's alright. Now where are we on that cheeseburger?" She asked. Steve's smile turned into a small laugh. Gali smiled and brushed her fingers over his beard "what's with the beard, Cap?"

He blushed lightly "I've been so worried about you that I completely forgot about myself. Don't worry, I'll shave it off"

"No" Gali shook her head, her hand still on his cheek "maybe you can keep it for a day or two"

Steve chuckled lightly "alright"

Gali tried to lean in to kiss him but winced at the pain of her ribs "Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you lean down and kiss me, my ribs hurt" Galilea said as she leaned against the pillows of the bed, eyes closed. She didn't hear a response from him and when she was going to open her eyes she felt a soft pair of lips on her own. She kept her eyes shut and kissed back.

Her left hand went up and she threaded her fingers through his dark blond hair. One of his large hands cupped her cheek and deepened the kiss. Gali smiled into the kissing as his beard tickled her face.

She missed him. She missed kissing him and threading her fingers through his hair. She missed him grabbing her face and holding her close. She missed his beautiful baby blue eyes and his bright smile. She missed him and his adorableness. She knows she loves him but after she came back and saw him, her heart swelled and possibly fell in love with him all over again, even if all hi did was say "hi Gali" Good thing she wasn't standing or she would've melted. 

"Did somebody say cheeseburger- gaah!" Tony quickly shut the door and breathed heavily. A look of horror on his face.

"Woah, what happened?" Sam asked as he and Clint made their way to him.

"Capsicle was sucking on my sister's face" Tony replied.

"Pretty sure that's not the only thing he sucks on" Clint mumbled.

"Oh my god! Why would you say that?!" Tony yelled in absolute horror. 

"I saw the opportunity and took it" Clint grinned. Sam laughed loudly. Tony shuddered and knocked on the door.

"Is it safe?" He asked.

"Yes its safe" Gali yelled.

Tony opened the door and poked his head inside. Gali sat on her bed and Steve on a chair next to her bed, blushing lightly.

"Good. Stay like that" he stepped in the room and held up a white paper bag "cheeseburger my dear little sister" Tony set the paper bag down on Gali's lap.

"Thank you fruitcake" she reached out to kiss his cheek but she winced in pain "lean in" he did so and she grabbed his face and kissed his cheek.

Tony smiled small "you know when you were two years old you would get on your tiptoes and extended your arms and open and close your hands. A sign of you wanting to kiss me"

"Aww!" Clint and Sam cooed.

"Gali as a baby sounds really adorable. Tell us more" Sam said as he sat down. 

"Yes. I want to hear about baby avenger as a baby" Clint also sat down.

"I was a well behaved child" Gali said before stuffing fries in her mouth.