40. Robert, Christopher, Brandon, Peter

"Gali?"

"Huh?" She snapped back to reality.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine" she lied.

"You sure? You looked like you were about to pass out" Spider-Man noted.

"Don't you have some petty crimes to stop?" She looked up at the masked boy, wanting him out of there before he does something stupid or Clint hurts him.

"Now that you mention it, my spidey senses are tingling. Bye team!" Spidey waved as he walked out to the balcony and swung away. Gali folded the letter and shoved it back in the envelope.

"Can we know what it is?" Steve kindly asked.

"It's a cocktail mixer set" She answered.

"Are you serious?" Tony chuckled. Gali dug through the packing peanuts and pulled out a fancy looking cocktail shaker. "Alright, let's put this baby to use!" Tony took the mixer from his sister. "Time to get star spangled hammered!"

"Don't you mean stark spangled banner?" Clint grinned.

"Get out!" They all pointed to the elevator.

"Aww come on!" Clint moaned. Gali giggled and pulled out the rest of the things in the box.

"You sure you're okay?" Steve softly asked as he crouched down next to Gali.

"I'm fine. I swear" she smiled. He smiled back and brushed a strand of brown hair away from her face. His baby blue eyes pierced into her brown ones.

"Alright" he said before leaning in and planting a kiss on her lips. Galilea went to kiss back, but gagging was heard and she pulled away.

"Oh, I'm really getting hammered tonight" Tony muttered. Gali giggled and gave Steve a quick kiss.

"I love you" she whispered.

"Love you too" he smiled adoringly. Gali grabbed the things and joined the others at the bar.

"Hey baby avenger, you gonna make the drinks or what?" Clint asked. Galilea stood behind the bar and smiled at the team.

"Alright, what do you guys want?" She threw a rag over her shoulder. Now this... I can do this.

Galilea wasn't alright.

It's been almost a month since she received the box. A month since she lied to her friends and family. Ever since she read the letter, Gali has been on high alert. She would keep an eye out for strange behaviors or strange people. So far she's only encountered crazy fans.

The Avengers didn't notice Gali's strange behavior, mostly because she did well on hiding it. But she is still freaking out. Freaking out because they are coming for her. It's been a month and she hasn't seen any sign of them, but that doesn't mean that they aren't out there.

Gali increased security in the tower and has kept tabs on everyone and the team doesn't know. No harm came to any of them, but Spider-Man has dropped by once or twice. Literally. Galilea had a talk with Peter but it went in through one ear and came out the other. Still, no one from the team knows who Spider-Man is and Tony is still trying to crack the code.

He's been searching and trying to connect the dots but he gets nowhere. It's like someone made sure no one finds out who Spider-Man is. Of course he doesn't know that his dear little sister is the one who messed with the information.

When Galilea found out that the teenager Peter Parker is Spider-Man, she had taken him under her wing. People don't really give it a second thought because Galilea Stark is known for helping kids with school. She has gone as far as to pay for their college education. Tony has done the same with other kids as well. That's what the Stark's are, big philanthropist sweethearts.