29. New power

"Oh my little girl. I love you so much. You and your brother" a warm sweet voice said "Please Gali, wake up. Please... please"

That voice seemed too familiar to a sleeping Galilea. She slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was a big blur but she rubbed her eyes and her vision got clear. She focused on where she heard the voice come from and her eyes went wide.

"Mom?" She asked.

Maria Stark sat on a chair, her eyes are red and puffy from crying. She's looking down at something but Gali didn't see anything. She only saw her mom. Gali reached over to touch her, but her hand went right through her, like a ghost.

"Hey baby girl" Gali snapped her head to the door.

"Dad?"

Howard went over to stand next to his wife. He also looked down "She still hasn't woken up?" He asked.

Maria shook her head and tears were threatening to fall. Seeing her parents there made Gali miss them so much. Her eyes began to burn with tears as she stared at them "I'm so sorry Gali, so, so sorry. I love you. Please wake up baby girl" her dad said in a sad voice.

"I love you too" Gali whispered.

They began to vanish before her eyes and she panicked. They can't leave! "Mom, dad! Don't go, don't leave me. I need you. Tony and I need you! Please, we love you" her voice cracked at the end.

They disappeared and Galilea sat in the middle of her bed "where did they come from?"

"It appears, Miss Stark, that your subconscious created them" Jarvis replied.

"How?" She asked.

"You know how. The same way you've been seeing things for these past months"

Gali looked around the room and noticed that Steve isn't there. He must be with the others.

Galilea got out of bed and went outside to the balcony. She stared out to the ocean. It's so blue, so wide, it looks like it goes on forever. The weather is perfect, sunny, clear blue sky, the waves crashing in the shore, seagulls, and Tony's voice.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Remember when mom and dad took us to the beach and the waves took my hat along with my bucket and shovel?" Gali asked. Tony chuckled and nodded.

"How can I forget? I jumped into the water to get your things and I got stung by a jellyfish" Gali laughed "Hey, I was in pain! And then you were gonna pee on my leg, but mom stopped you from doing so"

Gali smiled, but it quickly fell. She grabbed Tony's arm and pulled him back inside. "I gotta show you something"

Once inside Gali noticed everyone else sitting around, staring at us. She sent them a small smile.

"I have to tell you guys something" she sat down on a bean bag and everyone's eyes are on her. She took a breath.  "Remember when I had a terrible headache and had an episode at the tower?" They nodded and stayed silent "Well Tony was right, about the blocked memory. It somehow came back, there's still some blank spaces but it's coming back" They all look confused.

"What are you trying to say?" Natasha asked. Gali rubbed bet hands on her thighs and stood up.

They stared up at her. She ignored their stares and focused on a memory. A happy memory. Everyone was silent but what broke the silence was a little girl giggling. They perked up and tried to figure out where the giggle came from, until the little girl ran into the room.