47. Christmas

"Who is he?"

"He's my brother!- aaah!"

"No he's not, he's not your brother!"

"Yes he is!"

"You don't have a brother"

"I have a brother. His name is Anthony Edward Stark. He is my big brother!" Gali screamed again as Mariana shocked her.

It's been a couple of days since they began shocking her and she doesn't seem to be breaking. They can't get through to her but they're confident they will. They kept hurting her until she can't scream anymore, yet not once has she hesitated on the names. She's stronger than they thought but people eventually break. And so will her.

"You don't have a brother" Richard leaned in close to a sweaty, bruised, bleeding, Galilea.

"Yes. I. Do" she screwed her eyes shut in as the pain coursed through her body.

The corner of her eyes pricked with tears and she held them back. She can't scream anymore. Her throat is raw and dry. The palms of her hands covered in cuts and scabs. When they're torturing her, she balls her fists and her nails pierce her skin, leaving her with bloody hands.

The pain stopped and Richard gave the orders to return Galilea back to her cell. Castiel and Mariana unhooked Gali and she slumped into the chair. She's really weak. She can barely keep her eyes open. They grabbed her and held her up as they walked. Gali's feet are dragging but she doesn't care. She's too weak. Too tired.

"Castiel" she whispered "you smell like cinnamon" the man said nothing as he kept dragging Gali.

Her head rolled and her eyes closed for longer than a second and then opened them again to be met with blinding lights on the ceiling. She groaned and moved her dragging feet. She stumbled and fell out of Castiel and Mariana's grasp. She fell in front of a large steel door that was open because people are going in and out. Gali looked inside but only saw black shoes.

Mariana groaned and bent to grab the girl "come on" she grunted.

Her and Castiel managed to pick her up and Gali lifted her head and looked into the room.

She saw some kind of capsule or tube. From what she can see it's big and open. There are men in the room but she didn't pay any attention to them. Her focus was on the man sitting on a chair much more scarier than the one she had been seated. He stood up and Gali swears she saw that the guy has a metal arm. She caught a glimpse of something shiny before she was pulled away by Castiel and Mariana.

"Wha- who is that?" She rasped out.

"No one" Mariana answered.

"But- oh god, I don't feel good" Gali wheezed out.

"Ugh, not again" Mariana groaned as she took Galilea to the bathroom.

Galilea remembers the first Christmas without her parents. It was was too painful. Everything was fresh. She couldn't look at the Christmas tree without bursting into tears. She decorated it with her parents.

Tony had come home from boarding school and was so happy to see his little sister again. His relationship with his father wasn't the best towards the later years of Howard Starks life. Tony was a sarcastic, smart mouthed teenager who was already known for having many girlfriends. He was too much like his father in his younger days and Howard just wanted the best for his children.

It was suppose to be a short trip. They were to go to the Bahamas and be back in time for Christmas. But they never even made it to the airport. They died in a car crash and a week later it was Christmas.