74. Pizza

"Don't worry Chris, I won't tell anyone about the hammer" Galilea patted Thor on the shoulder.

"I can't believe that happened" he grumbled.

"Me and you both buddy. But can you turn that frown upside down? Last thing we need is for the team to be asking why you're grumpy"

"They will be more preoccupied about our whereabouts than why I'm grumpy. But I will try to forget about that" Thor nodded.

They stood in silence as they stared at the closed elevator doors. They're making their way down to the main floor, hoping to scare and possibly anger their friends. They have their pouches and satchels with them, filled with goods from Asgard. Galilea's phone with about a hundred pictures and a couple videos of Asgard.

"Thanks Thor. You really are a good friend"

Thor gave her a heartwarming smile "you're welcome. You're also a good friend Galilea" they shared a friendly hug and the elevator stopped. They pulled apart and the doors opened.

They stepped out of the elevator and stood frozen in place when they saw the floor. There are monitors and screens everywhere. Holograms pulled up, the team walking up and down the floor with tablets and phones in their hands. They all look worried and angry and sad. Galilea only imagined that's how the team looked like when they were searching for her.

Thor and Gali walked right through the bustling team, not even one glance at them "should we say something?" Thor asked as his eyes followed an angry looking Natasha on her phone.

"Nah, they'll see us eventually. Let's just rest" Gali waved him off.

"What about Bucky?"

"Shit you're right. We should probably get on that" her stomach grumbled and she placed a hand on her tummy "we should do that while the frozen pizza heat up in the oven"

Thor nodded in agreement and they made their way to the kitchen and Gali snatched a laptop from a nearby table. No one will miss it. She thought. They got the pizzas in the oven and Galilea has a view of the building Bucky is in on the laptop.

She has many cameras pulled up from different angles and has blueprints of the building pulled up. She saw that there are underground tunnels and came up with many possible scenarios on saving Bucky. Her and Thor discussed their views and plans and the timer dinged.

"Pizzas are done" Thor announced as he put on oven mitts and pulled the hot pizzas out and set them on the table they're sitting at "let them cool down. Something to drink?" Thor asked. 

"Already got it covered buddy" Galilea said as she typed on the laptop. With her powers, she's pouring coke in two glass cups. Thor watched in amusement.

"Evacuation plan?" Thor asked as he sat back down.

"There will be Shield agents who will be evacuating the people who live there and nearby. Hopefully the pigeon statue will survive the ordeal. And in case of property damage, Shield will pay for all expenses" Galilea explained. 

"Nice" Thor was impressed. 

"Unfortunately this is not my first rodeo"

"We will need bigger screens for those plans" Thor pointed at the underground tunnels.

"Yeah. Jarvis is working on that"

"Jarvis knows we're back?" Thor looked up at the ceiling "hi Jarvis!" He smiled. 

"Hello Thor" the A.I. replied.

"It's been pretty hectic, huh?" Thor referenced to the panic room outside.