Take out!

"I'm going now!" Zak called through the house, making me look up from the laptop.

"Zak?" I call back and wait as he appears in his camo pants, black top and cap.

"Yeah babe?"

"No more animals."

"Of course not. Gracie is enough." He complies.

"Yes, so no matter what. No dogs."

"Nope. Kiss."

We kiss. "Love you." He informs me.

"Love you too, behave." Because I know what he's like.

"I will."

"Drive safe." I added making him roll his eyes but ultimately agree. We are trying to stop this glued to each other's side thing. I already find it hard but I won't let on, we agreed to do our own things and through fear of me being annoying. I've said yes. I mean what's the worst that could happen....

"Zachary Alexander Bagans!" I yell from the middle of the house

I know he's home.

And you know how I know? You know how I know that the man I am suppose to love unconditionally is home?!

There's another dog.

"Don't shout, what's up?" He asked coming out of the kitchen.

"What's that brown thing? In the garden? With Gracie?!"

He smiles "He's cute right?"

"No!" I swipe at him making him dodge my hands. "We said no dogs, no!" I whined.

"It's a puppy Haven, an abandoned one. You can't say no to him, look at him!" Zak argued.

The Yorkshire terror came hurtling through the house with Gracie, stopping in its tracks to look at me.

Oh. No...
No
No
Nope.
Shut it down.
Keep that girl inside you down.
The Haven Bagans was slowly coming up..

Put a foot on her head, keep her do-

"Awwwww! Hello!"

Haven Bagans won.

I sank to the floor whilst Zak chuckled at my instant change, the Yorkshire terror came trotting over seeing that Gracie was getting some attention.

"Meet Sammy. He's cute right?"

I gushed and after mashing my face in Gracie's coat, I picked up Sammy. "You're a cutie! How can someone abandon you?!" I coo.

"Exactly. My mom is having him-"

"What?!" I snapped.

"Oh sweetie, he's not ours."

My bottom lip makes an appearance, it trembles. Yes I'm being a baby.