C- for Casual

I slowly crept around the house and towards the bedroom, watching my steps through the LCD screen.

As I reacted the door, Zak's low chuckle sounded "What are you doing?" He asked sitting up in the bed.

"Ghost hunting. Oh- I mean Investigating." I corrected.

"Thank you." He grinned approving of my correction. As I stepped forward, I bumped into the door frame making us both laugh. "How about looking up first?"

"Shu'up Bagans. I'm a professional." I pouted trying again. As I slid through the doorframe I grinned. "Told you."

"What you got?"

"Thermal. Hey will this show the heat in those scratches?" I asked looking at his shoulder quickly.

"Maybe, and maybe the bite mark, you cannibal." He replied rubbing them with his hands.

"Sorry... I needed a distraction."

"And I was it." He sighed laying back as I climbed onto the bed.

"Uh huh. You don't mind being used for your breathtaking body and equally breathtaking package?" I asked.

"What? When you put it as romantically as that?"

I giggled giving him a kiss before flipping the screen around to face us. "Urgh." I shook my head.

"What?"

"You even look good in thermal, it's quiet unfair you know?" I complained.

Zak grinned before pulling me over in the bed. "Walking around the house in those panties and my shirt is also a complaint I would like to make. Especially as the pool guy is coming over today."

I gasped "Is he? Oh he's pretty fit-"

"What?"

"Fit to drop dead, cause he's so not hot or does not has a fantastic butt." I replied shaking my head in defiance.

"Oh so you're window shopping now?" He asked making me sit up.

"Oh come on, you do it every time we go out! Always looking at breasts! Especially when we go shopping!" I replied.

"Chicken breasts! Turkey breasts!" He laughed.

"Hmm. Yeah right."

He laughed even harder making me smile at his happiness "I didn't know that woman was beside me, I swear to you. It was only when you dug me in the ribs and stormed away when I looked at the dates that I realised she had it all out."

"You would have got her number." I sulked playfully.

"Oh sweetie, you wanna hear those words don't you? You're the only one for me? Is that them?"

I shrugged. "Might help." I
pouted.

"Oh then come closer..." He spoke pulling me in. "You are the only one.... In my bed."

I sat away shooting him a look. "You're an asshole."

I rolled off the bed and took the camera with me. "Oh baby, don't get upset."

"Ass!" I shouted walking around the bathroom and walk in.

"Yes yours is fabulous!"

I laughed to myself and turned the camera around looking at all his clothes and shoes when I paused. The smallest of heat signatures was being picked up from the top shelf of his shoes.