Visions

We all have embarrassing moments, that make us want the world to open up and swallow us whole. From falling up stairs to walking out a restroom with toilet tissue stuck to your foot. The list is truly endless and it seemed a daily embarrassment was not off the cards for me as I woke with my head on Zak's shoulder.

"Welcome back." He spoke quietly making me frown and stretch out my legs.

"Sleeping upright sucks." I mumbled as the dull ache registered in my back.

"Yeah, the amount of dribble on my shoulder.."

"What?" I asked sitting up quickly looking at him.

He laughed "I was joking."

"Oh.. Sorry. About that by the way." I nodded rubbing my face gently.

"Hey don't worry about it. We're coming up to a gas station... If you wanna stretch your legs properly."

I nodded "Definitely. Traveling makes me tired."

"So I have noticed."

"Sleeping on the job again." I yawned.

"Something I'll have to get used too." He commented as I shuffled off the bed rolling my neck.

When the RV came to a stop, I got up and headed out with the crew for some fresh air.

"Hey." Bacon smiled as I stepped off to him filling up.

"Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah. We're pretty much here, just gotta get to the rental."

"Rental?" I asked looking between him and Zak as he stepped out.

"Uh- yeah.. I forgot to tell you about that. I don't do hotels. Someone always slips up about where we are staying to and then we get fans knocking on the doors all hours of the night."

"I can imagine that's annoying."

He shrugged "Kinda used to it by now. We wouldn't be anything without them."

"You do work hard." I replied thinking back to the Poveligia episode and the fact he said they had done over 100.

"Yeah, but the fans and viewers keep us going. Season after season." He replied humbly before heading off into the gas station.

I watched as he almost jumped out the door from Aaron scaring him. Suppressing a giggle, he shook his head and carried on.

"So how is it? Being the big bad wolf's assistant?"

"Big bad wolf? He's not that bad." I replied.

Except you still have an underlining feeling he's a serial killer.. A handsome serial killer.

"Just, be careful." Bacon responded making me pause.

"What do you mean?"

"A lot of women get hurt and they all have that same look... The one you have when you look at him."

What? Did he just.. How hurt?!

I scoffed playfully "What look?"

Bacon's face said it all "I think you know exactly what look.. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked."

Not knowing what else to say, I simply walked away with a slight frown contemplating on what kind of look I was suppose to be giving. He's my boss, sure he's an incredibly handsome one but he could also be a miserable, grouchy, selfish-

"I got you some water." Zak spoke looking over the aisle.

Fine.. scratch selfish off the list.