Only half?

Weeks had flown by.

We were mid season through Ghost Adventures which meant we were travelling out every other week to new locations and lockdowns.

I was content on watching Zak work his magic on the camera. He was born to tell stories, that was clear.

But as morning broke over Vegas, I grumbled against his chest determined to stay asleep a little longer.

"Why didn't I shut the curtains?" He asked noting the same annoyance I had and the laziness we both shared about getting up to close them.

"Cause you were busy." I mumbled vividly remembering his head buried between my legs and my back arching up off the bed whilst I tried to push him away to let myself get some air.

He chuckled tiredly."You are gorgeous, but I could spend and eternity down there and never get bored."

"Stop the nasty talk. Too early."

He yawned pulling me in closer, the nakedness of our bodies electrified the mood he was in already.

"Tell Mr Happy not yet." I added burying my face in his neck.

"As much as I would love to, I really haven't got the effort in my body to make you scream again."

"Good." I noted the soreness of my throat. But that's what happens when someone wants to reenact the whole karma sutra... And boy he knew a lot more positions then me.

Sure I enjoyed myself, but the main cause of my throat was the unbearable cramp that rendered me powerless. So painful in fact that Zak stopped mid session in favour of massage the taunt muscle, whilst I kept him going with my hands. Team work.

When the cramp kicked in, it was a mix of scream, growl and cry. A scrwlry. You heard it here first.

"I feel so tired still." Zak informed me.

"Well you didn't stop until 4am. You're killing me slowly with this." I replied.

"Insatiable. I want to be a part of you, all the time."

"A part of. Not a part in?" I asked causing us both to laugh tiredly.

"Well now you put it like that.."

I patted his chest with a gentle smile. "You know I love you...."

A long hard groan filled the air "What are you trying to make me do?" He asked.

"Those curtains." I whispered.

"I've got a better solution..." The sheet came up over our heads making me giggle. Yeah, I could deal with this.

The day had gone from not so bad, with being woken up by dawn

The day had gone from not so bad, with being woken up by dawn. To fuck this I'm going back to bed!

It began when I was getting out of the shower, Zak in his wisest of wisdom had picked up the shower mat after him and walked away leaving me in the shower. My foot skidded out from under me, causing a mild panic and a small shriek as I grabbed the shower screen in desperation until I found my footing again.