Boom!Silver x reader: Threats to Safety

"Alright kids! Go and find as many treasures as you can and meet back here! And remember don't go past the rock pools!"

"Yes Miss!" All the children chorused.

Giggling they all then brimr off into their little groups starting to searching the beach, (Y/N) giving a small chuckle to herself.  Bygone Island may be small but there were plenty of kids. Kids who all needed entertaining through the long six weeks of the summer holidays.

So (Y/N) along with the other school teachers ran a session once a week which kept the kids entertained. And today they had got the kids looking for shells on the beach.

However no one expected the day to go smoothly. And (Y/N) was the first to notice something wrong when she heard a large sound accompanied by a large brief white flash coming from the jungle.

She at first considered it to another of Tails' inventions, he was always causing trouble with those, but thought she'd best check it out to be safe.

"Hey Kelly." She called the attention of a fellow teacher "I think Tails is testing out another invention. I'm going to check it out."

"Alright no problem. We can handle the kids."

"Thanks Kelly."

So (Y/N) headed off into the jungle where she thought she had seen the bright flash. But making it into the jungle she found no Tails, no inventions, no explosion. Only a curious looking white hedgehog.

Silver the hedgehog. The time traveler who has saved his future from endless threats countless times had made the same journey once again. Finding himself in a jungle area he assumed he was in the Tropical Zone. It was a bit of a fly to Station Square where Tails' work shop was But there was no helping it.

"Hello? Can I help you?"

Jumping at the sudden voice his instinct was to jump to a defensive stance. Only to see a harmless enough looking (A/T) stood there not looking at all fazed.

"Wow you're a jumpy fellow." She smiled.

"Sorry. A habit of mine."

"Its fine." She smiled again "But I'll ask again. Can I help you?"

"I'm not quiet sure. Unless you could direct me to the closest town?"

"Oh that's no problem at all! Come on follow me and I'll show you the way."

Silver counted his lucky stars that he'd met someone friendly so quickly, rather than having to stumble or fly about trying to find the nearest town. It was a surprisingly short walk, however when they arrived in town. Silver didn't recognise it as the Tropical Zone.

"What is this place? What's it called?" Silver asked looking about the unfamiliar town.

"This is Bygone Island. And this is the town, well it's more a market but we all call it town anyway." The (A/T) shrugged.

But Silver was still looking about unsure.

"I thought this was the Tropical Zone."

"The Tropical Zone? That's over on the mainland but hardly anyone goes there."

The mainland? Is that were Sonic and the others were? If so Silver didn't know how long it would take to get to the mainland and then find the others. And if the portal had taken him here this was where the threat was. So he couldn't leave this Island until he'd saved his future.

"Are you okay? You've gone quiet."

"Oh yeah... Um.. It's just that I'm not from here and I'm looking for something."